Great

Educational and Entertaining.

By Aaran24, Feb 12, 2014

If you don't like this show, you have a wrong opinion and should feel bad. Because this is a sitcom that actually is worth watching while you are young.

Great show!

By Oldnickolodeon34, Nov 25, 2013

This was probably the last good Ni k show, at least it wasn't as bad as other Nick shows playing at the time like Mr. Meaty or El Tiger. It has moralistic value and advice for surviving middle middle school and even hilarious humor. Great show. Rating: 9.5/10

Makes Middle school look less cruel

By Raven77, Oct 08, 2013

Although it`s kinda hard to see any direct morals or lessons, the show is actually pretty useful and good from when Nick was makeing shows that were actually funny. The cast feels right for the roles and the episodes all feel well written. The show seems to be an advice show kids can really relate to.

Awesome & very hilarious

By colgatepony234, Jul 01, 2013

Really good show, these tips can be used in real life

Very Hilarious Show

By NatalieJohns, Jun 10, 2013

Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide is a show that I can never get tired of. Almost all of the tips can be used in real life (college student here), except for the obviously bad tips, which are few. The first season was a little dull in the beginning, but the goofiness evolved into just plain hilarious comedy. The best part about the show is that, despite the silliness, it had a decent plot and some episodes had good morals. I still watch it to this day. Good show! Very funny.moreless

BEST SHOW EVER

By DISCOFEVER19, May 11, 2013

i kind of think that since this show had three seasons they should have started when they were in 6th grade cause in the 1st season that's how they looked to me. anyways, this show is absolutely corny, weird, and definitely out of the ordinary. i don't laugh a whole lot in this show, but i definitely think to myself "the hell are they doing?" and i love shows like that. in reality, if Polk Middle School ever existed, i would certainly love to go to that school. it's so interesting and weird, and the thing i love the most is that the kids you see in the hallway, they don't even notice all the goofy weird things they do. and i love how Gordy never catches the weasel. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SHOW!!!moreless

Awesome show!

By Lyoko88, Mar 18, 2013

This show was funny and educational, I miss this.

THIS is how you make a show, gentlemen!

By FerrirGerras, Mar 03, 2013

This is the best example of making a school-themed live-action show. This is really one of the best funniest shows I have ever seen, and it does its BEST at teaching us tips for school, and that not in just messages, this show literally gives us tips on what we can do in school, and it has colorful characters.

THIS, was a show, men!

Nickelodeon's Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide chronicles the wacky adventures of Ned Bigby and his best pals Moze and Cookie at James K. Polk Middle School, as "every-kid" Ned shatters the fourth wall to share tips and tricks on navigating middle

By One-Of-Three, Feb 08, 2013

Well, I love this show, and I think that it is very interesting and funny. The character idea and output are both very good ideas. When it was first aired, I didn't think it was going to be one of my favorites. But, I saw the next few episodes, and simply enjoyed it.

Load More Reviews