I'm happy Nick & Jess got together. Here's why.

By jessicakroeber

1. Could they be a more adorbs couple?

2. They out awkward each other. It's always a battle of who can be more adorkable. I would love to see them get to a point where they're comfortable with each other but I think everyone can appreciate how socially awkward you feel around someone you like. I love seeing these characters play those feelings out.

3. How hot was that kiss after all that build up?

4. Nick should finally catch a break, shouldn't he?

5. Think of all the hijinks that can ensue with roommates dating each other! Schmidt & Winston have SO many opportunities to screw around with Jess & Nick's relationship. Or maybe now they'll have a chance to branch out on their own as characters. What happens when Jess & Nick fight? What if they want to move out? What if they break up? A move like this could add plot points for a whole new season!

• Comments (11)
Add a Comment
In reply to :
  • HumanAddiction Aug 17, 2013

They are definitely the most adorable couple there has ever been and the kiss was epic. However, I am a bit disappointed about the season finale. I hope they will come up with something exciting for the new season.

• jessicakroeber Aug 19, 2013

I'm sure they'll figure out how to handle this. i think they're learning as Jess & Nick are!

• Laurpr2 Aug 15, 2013

I love them :) But I hadn't really thought about #5....now I'm even more excited for it to return!

• patsully Aug 14, 2013

#5 is an awesome point, especially given that some of Winston's storylines have been lacking at times and it's likely he'd most be the most annoyed by Jess & Nick fighting...

• jessicakroeber Aug 14, 2013

I'm really hoping this gives Winston & Schmidt some interesting duo moments when they gang up against Jess & Nick!

Plus I'm sick of the Schmidt/Cece will they, won't they thing. Looking forward to a new season arc.

• Vamps Aug 14, 2013

re #3: Totally HOT! and so great that there was no music, to accompany it.

Guh, I know. One of the best kiss scenes I've seen in a long time.

• patsully Aug 14, 2013

Awwww