New Girl

Show Reviews (72)

Great

Pet Peeve--Jess' glasses

By amberf222, Mar 02, 2014

I like New Girl, but I hate her fake glasses with no lenses that they have her wear so you can see her eyes. It is SO OBVIOUS they are not real glasses.

Make Abby go away

By GOLDENPONY1, Feb 28, 2014

Sorry, but we think Abby is really dragging "New Girl" down. The show isn't nearly as good with her character as it was before she came on the scene. We worry our favorite sit com will spiral down if she stays in the story. Please, go back to the shows that made "New Girl" such a success. We love all the characters, the interaction-but Abby just doesn't work.

Not the same. Still good.

By streetsahead, Feb 11, 2014

The show was great until they almost ruined it with Nick and Jess together. They somehow overdid it and now it's still good but not what it was used to be. Somethings missing. Waiting for it to get its mojo back.

still entertaining but...

By fiona1324, Feb 06, 2014

The sitcom actually still fun and hillarious in season 3, but sometimes pointless and it's more like the 'New Girl' stopped and the 'Jess-Nick Things' began. I hope the story can get better as "Prince" episode

tap vs pistons

By mattleclerc52, Jan 18, 2014

This episode is one of the funniest of the season. I like when Nick and Jess deny the other the sex tap. No vitamin D. It's the war of basketball teams.

Season 3 is disappointing me..

By SamIsEverywhere, Jan 08, 2014

I rated 7 because I loved the first 2 seasons!! I just don't like how they changed the plot. There are so many boring episodes in the new want the old new girl back!

New Girl = My Happy Place

By padalecki1, Dec 18, 2013

New Girl is a nice break from all the drama heavy tv shows I watch, and I'm thankful for that. The characters are ridiculous in the best way, and over the top, and the show clearly doesn't take itself too seriously and I think that as a viewer if you don't take the show too seriously, you'll enjoy it as much as I do!

Best comedy of the 2000's

By -Joshua-, Nov 29, 2013

Best comedy show of the 2000's. Always laugh every episode. I love Zooey too :)

eeemm getting worse by episode

By yesol1, Oct 16, 2013

This show is becoming less and less funny. Im sick of nick screaming and yelling, he used to be funny. I don't know where the show is heading..

check out my review