New Girl

Show Reviews (82)

Great

Great.

By gabrielefacchini7, Mar 22, 2015

One of the ebst TV Shows Ever.

Better all the time!

By klchamberlain79, Feb 28, 2015

I wrote the shows producers a couple years ago, and complained that the show was going to crap. The ship has turned around now though, and is better than ever. My faves -- 1) Schmidt freelancing off script, 2) Nick and Jess sparring (popcorn machine sketch was the funniest every), and CeCe's on and off feelings for Schmidt. Everything else on the show is just gravy -- tasty gravy yet, but just gravy. Thanks, NG!

You need to be in the mood

By sam3, Dec 29, 2014

I like New Girl. Every episode is hilarious. Except it's not keeping my attention. I haven't watched it in about 8 months. In my opinion, it's the type of show where you have to be in the mood to watch it, otherwise you'll just be plain bored.

The plot is a bit silly, but it's definitely funny.

Fourth Time's the Charm

By The_Pizza_Man, Dec 06, 2014

New Girl is back! From an awful Season 3 (despite canon Nessie ship which was practically the only thing that kept me going) Season 4 is hilarious and all around amazing. Though nothing can top the first two seasons, this one gives us the fantastic reality of the true flatmate dynamic.

We're done with the getting to know you season, the starting to like you season, we've cringed through the messy bit season and now we've hit the I already know you, I already like you and let's just pretend the last season didn't happen season.

Here we see how The Jew, The Hot Indian, The Clutz, The Screw Up, The Black Guy and The Other Black Guy really come together. This is the time where we see what their true friendship entails.

All the wackadoo nonsense imaginable, coupled in with honest to God heart-to-hearts is just the Apartment 4D Crew's run of the mill day -as I've seen so far in the first 10 eps of the new season- and I can safely say without a doubt in my mind that New Girl Season 4 sure is one great waste of 30 minutes every Tuesday.moreless

It's funny again!

By Bujemi, Nov 05, 2014

After a wonderful first season, a likable second and what the hell happend third I have really liked all the episodes so far in the fourth. Hoping that the last episode "Background check" will serve as a benchmark for episodes to come.

After sitting through the third season with a big question mark on my forehead, I really laughed my ass off today. With Jess throwing her talent on everything she can, Schmitd crazy funny again with lines perfectly timed and executed. Winston so enigmatic awkward and inappropriate that I just can't stop smiling everytime he is on screen. Cece and Coach bringing it and Nick as much Nick as we can get, moonwalking and sweating like no other.

Keeping my fingers crossed the show will continue in same fashion...

moreless

The plot is boring, but it's funny.

By theKingInTheNorth, Jun 24, 2014

Winston is great.

Talking about ego...

By yahel, Jun 09, 2014

Why on earth does ANYTHING revolves around "Jess" i mean if you watch the first season it was really funny and everyone had his/her own weight... but around the second season every character become "stupid" and ALL i mean ALL is about Jessica, cmon u have amazing support actors and this is what turns out??

man, talking about how can ego destroy something.

same old, same old

By colinaustinpo, May 21, 2014

When will the writers of these shows dare to be different, it's always the same thing. Boy meets girl, they fall in love for a year and then the inevitable break up happens, it's almost as if they follow a template. I long for the day when a show dares to be different!!! On the plus side I do still find the show funny and enjoyable to watch, but like I said just needs someone to show a bit of backbone and go off the normal sitcom path.moreless

Not as good as it used to be

By ronin1272, May 04, 2014

This show used to be great! It seems that it has gotten "dumber" and more over the top. Winston has become a completely unlikable idiot. Nick used to be a believable law school drop out. He was scared to fail, and dropped out. Now, I cannot believe he was ever in law school. Ever. The first season was fantastic. The second was great. Now, it's hard to watch. It just seems to be "let's find the the most ridiculous situations to get them in and warp whatever character into what we need to create jokes" now.moreless

Noooooo.......

By jenniferlbruce2, Apr 21, 2014

How could they break Nick and Jess up! They were an awesome couple and the conundrums they found themselves in were brilliant. The awkward situations they would face as a couple far out weigh the awkward that will be caused by the break up. Hoping the finale brings happiness!

Load More Reviews