NFL on FOX

Poor
4.6

Really bad job of announcing. Green Bay vs Bears

By MelreaPierz, Sep 13, 2015

So disappointed at biased announcing on part of Troy Aikman. I was hoping that this year would be different.

Get this jackwagon of my TV.

By greggriggs71, Dec 14, 2014

Troy Aikman is the WORST commentator on TV.

that annoying FOX NFL gold symbol??

By gladswan, Nov 27, 2014

why does this symbol pop up and shrink away constantly during the game? take that symbol cutsey to the cutting floor.

Why is Pete Moreli still officiating games??

By Beloud, Dec 08, 2013

Talk about awful. The officiating in the Ravens vs Vikings game smelled just like the Vikings vs Saints game so I looked up the officials. I actually did not expect it to be the same official. WRONG!! WHY IS PETE MORELLI still officiating NFL games!! It's time to clean house. The Saints coaches were penalized for the action, or should I say inaction, missed calls, inept officiating of the officials in that game. Cleaning up the game would include eliminating bad officials. Pete Morelli would be and should be one of the first to go!!!!!moreless

lions win

By frederickbrunelle, Nov 24, 2013

hope u win lions

FOX DROPS ANOTHER ONE

By chip56, Nov 17, 2013

Which brain dead staffer made the choice the Eagles/Washington wasn't competive enough?

The Redskins and Eagles

By sharylsheftz, Nov 17, 2013

The Redskins and Eagles were being broadcast on Fox 10. We were watching and the announcer came on and said they were going to the steeler lion game since this game was boring. We have direct Tv but couldn't see game on there either because it was on fox. This is not acceptable!

Phila Eagles

By Botts, Nov 03, 2013

Hey guys,

Nick Foles didn't play last week, Vick started and was out quick, then the 3rd string QB came in against the Giants.

Really only the Dallas game was a bad game for Foles.

Other than the Dallas game, Foles has been top notch.

AMEN on "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!"

By Juliathompson, Sep 29, 2013

Why and what were you people thinking???? We were and wanted to watch the Broncos NOT the Cowboys.................

ARE YOU KIDDING ME !?!

By christinenoeltracy, Sep 29, 2013

So now NFL on Fox decides that a fan no longer wants or needs to watch the 4th quarter of their favorite team. The Broncos are winning by too large of a margin, and I guess a fan never looks forward to watching that and would rather have you switch games, thanks guys, great move !!!!!!!

Load More Reviews