Night Visions

Show Reviews (5)

Good
7.3

One of the best of this kind.

By Svanehjerte, Mar 23, 2011

Unlike Tales from the Crypt, Twilight Zone etc. this series actually had episodes that managed to creep me out. The episode where the soldiers find a "window" or something in the desert is probably my favorite scary short-story of them all. It was original in my opinion and should have lasted longer than it did. All episodes were interesting and fun. The narrator, if that's what he was, was cool enough too. Some of the things he said about the episodes were quite funny.

How come this hasn't been released on DVD yet either? It should be released on Blu Ray soon. I would buy it for sure. Until then, I'm glad I still have most of the episodes I taped.moreless

Say what you want, but this series opened the door again to Horror anthologies on Tv, without this one, the last "Twilight Zone" and "Masters Of Horror" would've found harder to enter the mainstream media again.

By bangor09, Nov 28, 2007

It's hard to review this series; part of me hated it, other part love it, and most of me can't live without it.

Allow me to explain; By all means,let me say I don't believe that I know every single chapter or every single horror story ever published or filmed. But unfortunately most of the endings of this series I saw them coming almost from the beginning, and there's nothing that pisses me off so much that when I see a horror story and GUESS the ending 15 or 20 minutes before it gets there, let alone an HOUR and a half,that's why I no longer care for M. Night Shaylaman's movies, (The Village was the worst).

o.k. that's the hate part, now for the Love part.

It was great to see horror again in the tv, re-runs of "Tales from the Crypt" were not enough for me anymore. And although maybe the endings were predictable, the stories were very enjoyable, most of the acting were great, and the ideas were very original. the episodes aired later on sci-fi as "Shadow Realm" were specially good, too bad this series was canceled so soon.

One thing it's for sure, we need more horror anthologies like this one, and only one every five years aren't enough.moreless

Started to love it when an apisode scared the crap out of me!!!

By ni_espm, Jul 13, 2006

I had only watched the show a couple times and thought it was a good way to pass the time, but nothing espetacular, until the day I got my first tatoo. When I got home, so proud of my japanese pattern, I turn on the TV and Night Visions is airing an apisode called "REST STOP". I started watching it and by the end all the hair in the back of my head was erect: The final scene, the skin of the tatooed boy is used to make a tambourine!!!

That is when the show got me! No other episode was as scary, but I was already a fan!

moreless

funny

By Phizzzle, Mar 18, 2006

I liked this show a lot, definatly. There were so few episodes however that really most of the world could never relly get hyped for it. Obviously, not as good as twlight zone, but still this show had many good moments as well.I missed this show when it went off the air.