Mediocre
5.9

I have been watching this show from day one when Greta started and I have loved the show and the regulars on the show..funny informative fair and balanced..this show started it all!!!

By 1234hill, Apr 11, 2008

To stay informed this show is a must watch. "For fair and balanced news." I will forever be a fan. :)..I have been watching this show from day one when Greta started , I love the show and OUR regulars on the show pulling all together to keep this fun, modern, hip , ALIVE and cutting edge..staying on the facts and keeping the news reported to us! Great conversational debates..love the interviews..this is a great way of getting the news WE need to know. On the Record with Greta Van Susteren has my vote for best news talk show four stars!!! hands down.moreless

A horrible show, with an even more horrible host.

By zombiegoblin, Oct 10, 2007

I know I may get some thumbs down for saying this, but Greta Van Susteren is absolutely hideous. That isn't the reason I hate this show so much, but it certainly doesn't help. Not only does she not bring anything interesting to the table, she allows her guests to go completely unchecked for the most part, which is inexcusable for a news anchor to do. There are better news programs on TV, and I advise you watch those instead. Van Susteren is always spoken of as a great interviewer, but I'm not sure why. I think this show needs to get pulled. I'd rather see another hour of Shepherd Smith than watch this again.moreless

By lenaisy, Jun 09, 2006

To be honest, I would have preferred to spend my time elsewhere than finish watching this. However, I kept thinking that there is great potential behind this and I was half right. There was potential to say the least but this potential was poorly exploited leaving a show that is half decent. Nonetheless, you really have to see On The Record with Greta Van Susteren to get what I'm talking about.