True Love

By jewela1209

May 07, 2014

I don't know about anybody else.....but I think that Emma and Killian belong together. But if I could give him one little piece of advice, I'd tell him that chicks dig guys who shower and change their clothes once in awhile. Could we please get him into a different outfit.....he's been wearing the same thing since he came on the show.
  • Comments (8)
Add a Comment
In reply to :
  • vanessa_aline Jul 18, 2014

I guess the reason for the dark clothes and smoky eyes is that the actor would look too innocent without it, what with those big blue eyes!

• LiniaNicholl Nov 18, 2014

I have no issue with the Guyliner - just wish they would let him wear more than 2 outfits (as of his date with Emma) - seriously someone buy this guy a sweater and blue jeans - hey maybe he could be a hipster :)

• ionee24 Jun 04, 2014

At this point, I don't think Emma belongs with anybody. Hence why I can't get invested in any guy she's ever been with.

Hook must the most I've cared about since Pinocchio, and only because of the weird factor - he is, after all, Bae's glorified stepfather of sorts - not because of the "belong together" factor .

• Magnusxxz Jun 02, 2014

....True love? More like stalker and pity date.

• kellycupcake May 17, 2014

Even Rumple made him change clothes, though only for a night!
    We have to acknowledge, at least he's got a new vest sometime in the past 30 years, according to Smee.
    My ultimate curiosity is about pirates and eyeliner, and does it disappear if you put them in normal clothes of the realm of Maine.

• JenMo73 May 07, 2014

I know! That is probably why Emma puts up so much resistance. However she should get off her high horse and give him a make over. He needs an intervention with his eyeliner too!

• olivemonster May 07, 2014

HAHAHAHA. I love this post. I think these exact things all the time I watch the show. If only they could get him a nice pair of ass-hugging jeans and a tee. . .

How sick must the actor be wearing the same damn thing every episode? I hope they dry-clean that shit.

• Aeidail May 10, 2014

I wonder if he had any input in the beginning. Like the costume people putting it together and him saying, "yes I really like that." And then them telling him he'd be wearing it for the next two years!