Red-Handed

Episode Reviews (7)

Great

Great episode!

By amazing_race, Jul 31, 2012

This one was really interesting, with lots of development particularly in the current world! Great tstoryline, followed by an immense ending with an awesome cliffhanger!

I've been hping for a back story on Red Riding Hood for a while now, and this one was just absolutely incredible! I couldn't believe how it played out!

One of the best episodes ever! This one was phenomenal! Keep it up!

OK back on track :)

By BabsetteJacks, Jun 21, 2012

Yay, OUaT is back on track with another great episode. This focused on Ruby and her past as Little Red Riding Hood. Fascinating take on the whole wolf thing... sometimes I get carried away with my posts and include spoilers... probably most of you have seen it all by now but just in case.... I won't get into the details, but I love this version of the tale. Meghan Ory was pretty cool as both characters, finally good to get a chance to see her shine as a focal point of the story.

Even Mary margaret and David were not as bad as usual, I guess mostly since she was not simply breaking up with him again.moreless

Loved this one!

By Hufflepuff, Apr 23, 2012

What a twist! Very awesome and unexpected :)

Granny doesn't have big teeth

By ffemt2016, Mar 15, 2012

Really weird episode. Interesting spin on Little Red Riding Hood. The show at times, in my opinion, has had its complete flops and then those that are so-so or like this one that was pretty decent. I'm going to ruin it for some, but I wasn't expecting Red to be the wolf. I thought it was interesting on how Granny gave the genealogy and when Red first changed. This episode had my attention all the way to the end. Now I'm wondering how Snow White/Mary Margaret had her fingerprints on the inside of that jewelry box.moreless

An improvement over the last one... still flawed though.

By GeraldC7, Mar 14, 2012

I've been saying for the last 5 episodes that the show needs to move the story forward and learn a lesson or two from Revenge. I'm beginning to think, the show would of worked better as a miniseries or something. I understand that they have to drag certain elements, but some things are just unacceptable... its like they're afraid of moving forward and they keep using the easy way out, as a way to keep it slow and sustain the main premise of the show.... It's really getting frustrating and frankly annoying.

- Again, Emma sucks as a lead character and sheriff. Seriously, do they make her so stupid on purpose? Where is the consistency? She started out as a strong character, this bad ass woman and she even seemed intelligent..... We need a strong lead, without one your show has some big problems.... I mean, who are we supposed to root for? With Revenge, we have Emily and we can connect with her, because they have developed her as a character. What about Emma? 15 episodes and nothing, she's so dull, stupid and uninteresting.

- The episode was a huge improvement over the last one though. They finally gave Red something to do and I was surprised by her story, quite unexpected. I immediately thought it was going to be so obvious with the boyfriend being the wolf....

- Was I the only that thought that the episodecould have had a much bigger emotional impact if they had played up the scenes with Red and her boyfriend? They cut away from what happened to him so you didn't get the full horror of what she had done to the man she loved. If they had shot the scene with him just being attacked and still able to speak or just dying in her arms it would have had more of an emotional payoff than having him 30 yards away as a carcass.

- Why is the fairy tale world, so interesting, fun and exciting yet Storybrook so dull and predictable?

moreless

sunday bloody sunday

By stofeu, Mar 12, 2012

Everything in the episode was indeed great and the twist on the RRH story's amazing!!!!

Although I'm pretty sure so at tv.com is gonna be superpissed about it :)

Can't wait to read critique's review tonight cuz she hated the episode for sure!!!

Just in on Fox news MM arrested on suspicion of murder, more details in our next flash

Red-Handed

By TrueTvWatcher, Mar 12, 2012

Red-Handed was a perfect episode of Once Upon A Time, and here's why: The Red Riding Hood Story was portrayed in a unique and thoughtful reinterpretation and I loved it! The story was well written and didn't hesitate to show the darker side of the series. I think this is one of the best character stories so far. There were some great surprises and shocking revelations, and they fit perfectly together! Every thing really makes more sense now, and I like the direction taken here. There was a lot of character and plot development and the ending certainly left me wanting more. I look forward to watching the next episode!!!!!!!!!moreless