Once Upon a Time

Show Reviews (176)

Great

Disappointed

By FactNotOpinion, 2 days ago

I looked forward to this show and believed the hype. What a disappointment it was. Boring, slow and silly. I tried to love it. I wanted to . . .

The baddies rule

By thef1ex, Sep 05, 2014

I'm halfway through season 3 of OuaT & was just wondering am I the only one who thinks that Regina & Rumplestilskin are the true hero's of the story, charming & snow are just plain boring.

Season 4 Promo

By chadmeredith5, Sep 01, 2014

4XtI

long live the evil queen

By ShintiaSilvia, Aug 31, 2014

Long live the evil queen :-)

love the show but god dammit emma!

By sunnevauna, Aug 12, 2014

she had to ruin regins happiness just like her mother poor regina i hope hood stays with regina

ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS ON TV!!

By Cr8tvGrl, Jul 11, 2014

Thank you for creating a series that is so incredibly captivating!! It's challenging to find great shows on TV. I find that the best ones come to an end too quickly so I pray to God that that doesn't happen to Once Upon a Time. I love how characters that can really tick you off - pure evil and annoying in their antics can gradually become so loveable even with their imperfections. The stories make it impossible to wait for what comes next, that's the only downside haha.moreless

EMMA SWAN is AN IDIOT

By divinagamojoshi, Jul 05, 2014

I can see that the writers make Emma Swan a total idiot because her character seems to be lacking the conviction of being a true then she brought Marian could have changed the NOT CHANGE THE I hope in Season 4 Emma and her mother Snow White just that would be tragic or a new warlock come into power....

Poor Regina

By Lia82, Jun 17, 2014

I just finished watching season 3 ... loved every moment. I really liked Neil, but it actually made sense what happened to him, as for Hook, would someone change his clothes?? My God, for how many seasons is he gonna wear those clothes??

Now Maryon showing up??? Seariously? Doesn't Regina deserve to be happy, she earned it, she proved she was hoping that even with Maryon back in the picture that chooses Regina over she actually dies like she was supose to!!!moreless

once upon a time

By kellydevoe5, Jun 09, 2014

I love this show I can't wait til fall i love mr gold and the beautiful evil queen are amazing

Can't wait for Season 4

By tkhatz, Jun 08, 2014

I love this show so much. In all its glory and faults. I specially love lily sparks review. I just recently discovered it (Like Season 3 episode 17) and have since LOL reading it and now I've read all of her reviews about every episodes of the show.

Can't wait for season 4.