Once Upon a Time

Show Reviews (195)

Great

New episode

By 318north, 3 days ago

I'm so glad the show is back tonight. Can't wait.

The Next Chapter Of Season

By zuzannauramek, Feb 07, 2015

I think 1 March so I have read at twitter

The Next Chapter Of Season

By amandarchidia, Jan 30, 2015

Hi everyone, I'm a fan of OUAT and have been wondering the weeks now as to when the season four series will continue airing?

All the major TV hits are back on air with the only ones missing are "Once Upon A Time" and "Under The Dome". Anyone know when it's bak on?

Wow, and I thought Glee was a sexist show!

By kikkapi, Jan 01, 2015

This show is just full of cardboard characters that borders between boring and nauseating. The kid is the most whining ingrate I've ever seen - turning on his mom that raised him since he was a baby and latching on to a mom that cast him away like garbage when he was a baby. Emma is a self righteous know-it-all that thinks she has all the rights of a mother all of a sudden. Snow White and Charming has as much depth as their cartoon characters. And the rest are just cardboard cutouts with mundane dialogue.

Only the bad guys seem to have a semblance of real people emotion. The Queen is a little over acted and her neediness is a bit much but at least I get her motivations. Rumpelstiltskin had an interesting take on his character, and has the most promise.

So seriously, am I the only one rooting for the bad guys?moreless

For all my oncer friends...

By Regalness, Dec 11, 2014

I think it is safe to say that this show keeps getting better and better. Though I am sad to see the Snow Queen go, she was beautifully portrayed by Elizabeth Mitchell.

quita2012

By shaquita2012, Dec 09, 2014

i have to say the this episode was good to come the end of this frozen arc it sad becuse they where pretty good in the once upon a time . and i love how once upon a time writter did to the it up writter.

I LOVE THIS SHOW

By inlovewithseries, Nov 27, 2014

This show makes me so happy. I love the characters and the genius way the writers incorporated the different fairytales. I find the frozen characters so interesting and I hope there are more characters from a few of the latest fairytales to be integrated too. I really love this show. I love the way relationships between characters develop. I adore Emma and Hook. I think that the episodes are so well written as well, and I love the actors and actresses that are part of this series. This is an amazing television show that deserves to win the 2015 people's choice award that it has been nominated for! (All of the awards it has been nominated The show deserves more recognition!! . The voting polls for the 2015 people's choice awards are now open. Let's show our appreciation and give this show and the cast what it and they deserve!moreless

Best show on TV

By sam3, Nov 25, 2014

I have never been this addicted to a TV show before. Great acting and amazing script.

I'll admit that the cgi isn't great but that's because it isn't a big blockbuster movie and they don't have that kind of money.

But that just shows how great the story line is, because even though the cgi is bad, you hardly notice it most of the time.

I'm loving the Frozen story line at the moment, and the Snow Queen is awesome.

I would love to see some King Arthur or Merlin on the show, I think they would use them really well and have their own nice twist on the characters.

And lastly, I'll admit I am a "captain swan" fan. I learn't all about "shipping" after I got hooked on Hook and Emma (I know lame pun).moreless

Once Upon a Time and Time Again

By ErosMakelaris, Nov 03, 2014

A nicely acted show, with basically smart script! I do enjoy the way characters from different fairy tails are mixing up! It's good fun!

The knave of hearts is back!!!!

By mattleclerc52, Oct 14, 2014

I never thought it would but once upon a time had a last spark with a crossover episode

In this episode he is still a thief but he is also very helpful and handsome. I thought he would

Be in the rest of the episode but he ran out of that ice cream shop.

Load More Reviews