Once Upon a Time

Show Reviews (209)

snow white ...

By GenieDefer, 16 hours ago

Holly sh*t snow white is boring. She is ruined the show ...

Dark Swan/Black Swan??

By leslieabby47, Sep 28, 2015

Querie: Do I need to watch Black Swan first? When the Elsa/Anna segments aired, I hadn't watched Frozen yet but did before I watched OUAT with Elsa/Anna. Not only did it help me, but it turned me into a 67 year old Frozen fanatic!!! Now, does Dark Swan have anything to do with the Natalie Portman movie Black Swan? I can watch it first if it does. Thanks!!

Pretty slick / Long term vision of plots

By houbou, Sep 21, 2015

Season 4 -- full year review

This season, I did something which I believe was awesome. I binged watched the entire season in 1 week. I had every show recorded and I stripped all commercials.

Well, this is the only way to watch this show.

And Season 4 was the best. Every aspect of the show was cool, especially the concept of the author.

The cliffhanger however, will make me want to watch the first episode of Season 5, on time, but I will try and resist and do again as I did for Season 4. Record the episodes and binge watch next year.

It is very tough.. requires lots of discipline, I can only hope I will be up to the task! :)

Season 3 mid review:

I like the way the show is structured. It is interesting to see how they weave the fairy tales into this story line. Rumple's Dad is Peter Pan.. Who would have thought? There are of course a few loopholes, for example, why does Neil have go regress into the curse when he was brought to this world before ithe curse started? After all, Henry wouldn't be Henry without Emma and Neil mating. Well anyways, seems that it might just be they have their memories after all, since Hook came back to NYC.

Rumple and his Dad dissapeared (allegedly died) in Storybrooke. Will the breaking of the curse restore them? Who knows..

The break in the season seems too darn long too me.

Ok, I've watched both seasons in 1 week, and yes, thank you for the ability to get shows online.

First season was great and ended on a nice cliffhanger. Second season was actually pretty slick, especially the ending.

Obviously, Peter Pan is going to be the threat in Season 3, part 1, it makes sense, he's the big bad of NeverLand.

Now, I've read some of the reviews here, and some people think that Season 2 didn't make any sense. Well, I disagree with that.

Basically, as we are talking about alternate worlds, which is really what this is all about and the power of magic vs science. And it's all done based on so called fairy tales. Nothing wrong with that.

Furthermore there is dimension to the characters, and that's refreshing. A lot of nuance.

For those of you who pine for Regina and her character development, well the show is about much more than the Evil Queen.

In the end, she's a pawn, let's face it. But character development there has been.

There is providence and fate intertwining with Rumpelstiltskin rather large manipulation of events, all geared towards getting back his son.

The show is going somewhere and it's hard to predict where, and that's refreshing.

For the most part, there has been a lot of interesting twists and a lot of unexpected development in the show.

Nothing wrong with that.

I'm just wondering if there will be a clean ending at some point. Maybe in 3 or 4 seasons from now.

Henry seems to be way much more than he seems in many ways. Why would Peter Pan be seeking him?

Is Peter Pan also working for someone else? Based on the patterns I've seen, I would NOT be surprised.

Anyways, looking forward to the 3rd season, it's going to be a long summer........moreless

Mulan love

By ReginaTackettbohman, Sep 16, 2015

I'm a little disappointed I love the show but would like to see Mulan get her true love Shang why they changing the story I don't care for that it's not going along when the real thing. That's what I loved about it now I'm not sure how I feel.

AWESOME! :)

By LokiAsgard4741, Sep 08, 2015

This show is one of the best I've watched in a long time :)

It's especially appealing to Disney fans! The second half of season 4 by far made up for its mediocre first half with character development and all of its twists and turns! :3

Can't wait for Season 5!!!! Less than three weeks!!!

The ugly truth.

By ladydane, Sep 04, 2015

I have watched every season and love, love the show. it is very well written and the story line is to die for.... but here's the thing.. Season 4 had some issues that began to destroy it for me.

#1. Elsa's dress. At the end of season 3, where you see her for the first time, the dress was beautiful. But in season 4 this hideous rendition of the dress was chosen.

#2. Ursula was fat and she should have been in this no matter what color she ended up being. even though she was an extremely wicked hot Brazilian lady when she took human form to marry Eric.

#3. Last but most defiantly not least. Maleficent.... I am sooooo sorry. but that is the ugliest woman I have ever seen and should not have played the part of the hottest Disney supervillain ever created. Maleficent was dark headed and her horns were sleek. smh.... She was tall with a very distinct royal voice. This woman was a mouse of a creature not a dragon. She was short, too much botox, and frankly just down right ugly. Now maybe I wouldn't feel this was about her if she had a more suitable part.

Ms. De'vil was the only one out of the 3 that looked how she was supposed to.moreless

love it!

By 28eswan, Jul 06, 2015

Love this show. I've considered myself a 'fan' of a tv show before, but now I am definitely a OUAT fan. I'm loving everything about this show, and I love the relationship between hook and emma. Can't wait to see more.

So excited for season 5! Bring on dark!emma!

Similarities on Anna and Jemma

By JohnnyRode, May 21, 2015

Is it me, or is Elizabeth Henstridge (Jemma) from Marvel Agents of SHIELDS very similar in acting and behavior? Not that I am against it, they are both bringing such charm and fun to their roles and the show.

Love! But GRRRRR

By lovetimesinfinityplusone, Apr 29, 2015

When I tell people about once upon a time I say

1) If you like disney movies you'll like these.

2) Regina is the best at first you want to stab your TV but then she grows on you, she is far the best.

3) It's good until Frozen, if you survive Frozen you'll be ok!

Now these people broke my heart and I can't just "Let it Go!" <- see what I did there. With the Snow Queen, I was very sad they did not use that to bridge into Narnia. Other then that no complaints.

<3 you Rumple!moreless

This show has no chill

By elizabethacts, Apr 16, 2015

Every time I watch this show I get sucked in! I have to say I was worried about where this show was going but the Frozen story was so refreshing and now I need to know what happens next with the author! Rumple is my favorite character and I hope to see him find a way to win back Belle. Seriously Robert Carlyle is an amazing actor though!! This show is the best show I've ever seen. The effects are awesome! The acting is really great! The costumes are perfect! I find myself at the edge of my seat every single commercial break. The stories are so original. I love the flashbacks. Overall, THIS SHOW HAS NO CHILL and it'll keep me sucked in until the end... I LOVE IT!!!moreless

Load More Reviews