Once Upon a Time

Show Reviews (214)

Used to be Good but now it's Sh!t

By erinconner543, Nov 16, 2015

Initially loved this show. Season 1 blew my mind. Season 2 was kinda meh but still good. Things got even worse in Season 3 but I hung in there. Season 4 made me want to shoot my tv. Season 5 is complete sh!t.

Somehow they took all the character development and ingenuity and just enjoyable, intelligent creativity out of this show and replaced it to be cliche and lackluster. The main relationships on the show don't really make sense and are offensive to watch for anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together.

It went from a show that I couldn't stop talking about with my friends to a show that I didn't want people to know I ever watched. Sad but true.moreless

great time

By Chrisman26, Nov 12, 2015

ok so i stuck with this show from the start its fun filed and adventure packed u never know whats coming its also good for familys nothing truly objectable at all i say watch it

Once Upon A Time is my fav movie of all times

By DenissaZeqiri, Oct 25, 2015

I'm in love with every character and every episode I've finished watching all seasons and I'm actually watching them again for the 3rd time seriously I love this movie so much its an inspiration to me ... it might sound a bit crazy but after watching it I start doing stuff with my hands like I'm doing magic.. I'm 16 years.. crazy too :P

By MarioValderrama, Oct 22, 2015

Fairest of them all my friggin ***. That,s the only thing that needs to be changed /removed.

An Incredible Show!

By MysticHills, Oct 09, 2015

Once Upon a Time is one of my favorites, no doubt. The cast is so perfect. Can we talk about the music in this show? I could listen to the soundtrack all day. I always look forward to the next episode, this show is full of magic, intenseness, and feelings. I am so intrigued.

snow white ...

By GenieDefer, Oct 06, 2015

Holly sh*t snow white is boring. She is ruined the show ...

Dark Swan/Black Swan??

By leslieabby47, Sep 28, 2015

Querie: Do I need to watch Black Swan first? When the Elsa/Anna segments aired, I hadn't watched Frozen yet but did before I watched OUAT with Elsa/Anna. Not only did it help me, but it turned me into a 67 year old Frozen fanatic!!! Now, does Dark Swan have anything to do with the Natalie Portman movie Black Swan? I can watch it first if it does. Thanks!!

Pretty slick / Long term vision of plots

By houbou, Sep 21, 2015

Season 4 -- full year review

This season, I did something which I believe was awesome. I binged watched the entire season in 1 week. I had every show recorded and I stripped all commercials.

Well, this is the only way to watch this show.

And Season 4 was the best. Every aspect of the show was cool, especially the concept of the author.

The cliffhanger however, will make me want to watch the first episode of Season 5, on time, but I will try and resist and do again as I did for Season 4. Record the episodes and binge watch next year.

It is very tough.. requires lots of discipline, I can only hope I will be up to the task! :)

Season 3 mid review:

I like the way the show is structured. It is interesting to see how they weave the fairy tales into this story line. Rumple's Dad is Peter Pan.. Who would have thought? There are of course a few loopholes, for example, why does Neil have go regress into the curse when he was brought to this world before ithe curse started? After all, Henry wouldn't be Henry without Emma and Neil mating. Well anyways, seems that it might just be they have their memories after all, since Hook came back to NYC.

Rumple and his Dad dissapeared (allegedly died) in Storybrooke. Will the breaking of the curse restore them? Who knows..

The break in the season seems too darn long too me.

Ok, I've watched both seasons in 1 week, and yes, thank you for the ability to get shows online.

First season was great and ended on a nice cliffhanger. Second season was actually pretty slick, especially the ending.

Obviously, Peter Pan is going to be the threat in Season 3, part 1, it makes sense, he's the big bad of NeverLand.

Now, I've read some of the reviews here, and some people think that Season 2 didn't make any sense. Well, I disagree with that.

Basically, as we are talking about alternate worlds, which is really what this is all about and the power of magic vs science. And it's all done based on so called fairy tales. Nothing wrong with that.

Furthermore there is dimension to the characters, and that's refreshing. A lot of nuance.

For those of you who pine for Regina and her character development, well the show is about much more than the Evil Queen.

In the end, she's a pawn, let's face it. But character development there has been.

There is providence and fate intertwining with Rumpelstiltskin rather large manipulation of events, all geared towards getting back his son.

The show is going somewhere and it's hard to predict where, and that's refreshing.

For the most part, there has been a lot of interesting twists and a lot of unexpected development in the show.

Nothing wrong with that.

I'm just wondering if there will be a clean ending at some point. Maybe in 3 or 4 seasons from now.

Henry seems to be way much more than he seems in many ways. Why would Peter Pan be seeking him?

Is Peter Pan also working for someone else? Based on the patterns I've seen, I would NOT be surprised.

Anyways, looking forward to the 3rd season, it's going to be a long summer........moreless

Mulan love

By ReginaTackettbohman, Sep 16, 2015

I'm a little disappointed I love the show but would like to see Mulan get her true love Shang why they changing the story I don't care for that it's not going along when the real thing. That's what I loved about it now I'm not sure how I feel.

AWESOME! :)

By LokiAsgard4741, Sep 08, 2015

This show is one of the best I've watched in a long time :)

It's especially appealing to Disney fans! The second half of season 4 by far made up for its mediocre first half with character development and all of its twists and turns! :3

Can't wait for Season 5!!!! Less than three weeks!!!

Load More Reviews