Episode Reviews (8)

Superb

Danny Boy/ Naley Reunion

By Queenkate83, Apr 11, 2012

all i can say is thank you Julian and Chris.. I'd never thought i'd say that in the same sentence lol it was just a great episode i loved it. i loved the hospital scenes with Nathan and Dan and Dan and Haley. " Is It The Cops" lol i loved that line haha that was great. i also loved the scene with Deb and Dan. i loved this episode it was just amazing

This proves One Tree Hill will end on a high note

By BoothNBrennan, Mar 24, 2012

"Danny Boy" was one of the best One Tree Hill episodes since a long time. The episode proves again that One Tree Hill is and will always be one of the best drama series. Mark Schwan has created something we will never forget. This episode proves that on April 4, 2012 One Tree Hill will end on a high note. Ratings wise and quality wise.

There's only One Tree Hill.

Nathan and Haley reunite!

By Justlikeheaven_, Mar 22, 2012

Exellent episode!! And like last episode, this one sure deserves a way higher rating than a 10, but unfortunately it does not go up that high!

All week i was getting so excited for this episode that i was having such a hard time focusing, but it was all worth it because it turned out to be one of the best episodes so far of the season. Right beside 9x10.

I am going to start out with my favorite. Naley OFCOURSE! Everything about their scenes were great. They had me in tears. Especially their initial reunion scene. That one was the most emotional for me. I don't know if I am the only one, but loved the whole "Hi hales" thing. The first "hi hales" was basically saying "Dan was shot and he is badly injured" and then his secondd "hi hales" was the one that was basically saying I am so relieved to see you. You saw it in his face in the second one. It was adorable!!! And love their hug/kiss part. They were holding each other so tightly. And i have to add that it was great to hear an "always and forever" from him. Since there are only 2 episodes left and only one left with James lafferty, we don't know if there will be another "always and forever" to each other. Since this is Naley we are talking about and i am a huge fan of them i could seriously go on forever about how much i loved their scenes, but i will say that the Nathan/Haley/Lydia part was so sad. But i love seeing Nathan comfort Haley like he did. Especially when she breaks down crying.

I also really loved the Nathan/Haley/Brooke/Julian scene. Before brooke and julian walk in, i loved naly's ice cream scene. Especially since Haley's voiceover while going to the morgue was a huge thing. Now, Brooke's comment as she walked into the hospital room was great. It's funny though because it's not like she hasn't seen them kissing before, and it's not like they would be doing anything else in a HOSPITAL. lol!!

Ok, so the Dan/Haley scene was great as well. I really liked their closure a lot. We can safely rule out that Dan almost hated Haley when sh was in high school so it was nice to see their relationship end completely different than it started in season 1. I remember way back in season 1 Dan had told Deb that Nathan could do better than Haley. When they first started dating, and the scene in this episode, it reminded me of it, and it is really nice to have seen Dan finally admit that Haley is the best thing to ever happen to Nathan.

Dan and Nathan's scene at the rivercourt was exellent. I didn't get emotional or cry, surprisingly, but it still makes me sad that Dan died. I am happy the way the send-off happened. I had enough tears watching the Nathan and haley moments.

Now, speaking of Dan's death, Keith shows up one last time to guide him into the afterlife. As corny as the whole thing was, it was great to see ghost keith one last time before OTH ends. And in a way, i think the whole ending scenario with them both is partly why i didn't get too emotional about it. LOVED the part when Nathan, haley, deb and everyone was standing over his bed. It was nice. It was a very nice moment of closure.

Now as for the rest. CQ and Brooke and her dad were kinda pointless in my opinion. I didn't care for it.

I am so upset that there are only 2 episodes left of the series. It hasn't really hit me YET, but i have a feeling that it will after the episode next week when we see the promo for the finale. I am going to miss this show. :(

By the way, RIP Dan Scott!! You were awesome. I just loved to hate you.moreless

Definitely one of the best dramatic episodes of One Tree Hill

By addiction01, Mar 22, 2012

I can't believe Dan died! That was unexpected for me; I thought he was going to survive. I feel bad for Brooke and everything that happened to her, but I thought that scene where she kicked her dad out of her house was hilarious! The scene with Dan and Deb was also hilarous :D I loved the scene between Haley and Dan; I think they have a great relationship. I think Lucas is stupid for not going to see Dan. I understand that he couldn't forgive him, but at least get closure- he saved your brothers life. I really liked how it ended between Dan and Keith, but I am still sad that Dan's dead. Lydia will never get to know him and Jamie won't have him in his life anymore. But I'm glad Nathan's back and that he still loves Danmoreless

By thefanof, Mar 22, 2012

Following a classic episode this was disappointing in just so many ways:

- Brooke reverting to her childish whining is disappointing for her character, and for Sophia Bush who has grown so much as an actress over the last decade.

- The Haley and Nathan reconciliation was a letdown, obviously intentional somewhat because of Dan's condition, but even so.

- And a pointless return for Keith. We have already had his ghost forgive Dan so why do it again?moreless

AMAZING Naley Reunion and Fitting Tribute To Dan!

By Mariegal19, Mar 22, 2012

Wow this episode was great! It was amazing seeing Naley reunite. I loved how Nathan said "Always And Forever." To Haley so sweet.

Poor Dan I can't believe I am saying that, but I am gonna miss him terribly.

He has been a fantastic villain to this series but I gotta say that he went out wonderfully, I loved how he left surrounded by his friends and family. Seeing him saying good-bye to Jamie was so touching.

Dan and Deb's good-bye was also sweet, I loved how when he woke up again and he saw Deb I liked how he said "Am I in Hell?" So funny, also I liked how he tried to seduce Deb one last time so like Dan LOL!

Haley's farewell to Dan was so hearbreaking and sad seeing him hold Lydia one last time I started to cry and didn't stop.

Clay's arc this episode was great too it was nice that he finally got his feet on the ground and that Logan accepts and forgives him now.

I loved how Brooke told off her dad, so amazing he is such a jerk!, Julian's idea is really cool I love how its a wink at the audience but I like how they are playing it straight and not jokingly so cool!

When Dan said good-bye to Nathan at the River court oh my goodness it was so amazingly great, seeing him breakdown like that truly

heart-wrenching, I couldn't stop crying!!

Finally seeing Dan and Keith in the afterlife was the epitome of Dan's story arc, we finally get to see him somewhat redeemed at least in Keith's eyes I love how Keith finally forgave him for what happened.

I nearly lost my mind when the deceased brother's said I love you to each other!

It seemed at last Dan got the peace he had been searching for since he killed his brother.

I loved how Dan and Keith walked off toward the light and

Dan said "I know where you're going but what about me?"

Keith said ever the assuring big brother: "Don't worry little brother you're my plus one."

I am so excited to see Julian's idea come to fruition.

I can't wait to see how One Tree Hill goes out, this last season has truly been amazing and although I am saddened by the end I can't wait for it!

moreless

Naley Reunion

By GilmoreFan86, Mar 22, 2012

Finally the Naley Reunion we've all been waiting for since Nathan left for Europe in 9x02. It was so beautiful and perfect. I'm glad they put their reunion in the first couple minutes of the episode or else I would have lost my mind. I was also very glad for the quick commercial break as I could no longer see the television screen from the moment Nathan said "Hi Hales." Could there be two more perfect words ever said by Nathan Scott? At least they were the perfect until he said three words even more perfect. "Thank you for coming home to me." "Always and Forever." I couldn't take it when he said those words. All their moments were perfect. I love that Haley didn't want to let him go and while it was weird I don't blame her for wanting to sew her skin to his. I would too. Nathan's scenes with his kids were too much. I loved his conversation with Jamie and when Lydia walked over to him and Haley started to sob. I couldn't take it anymore either. I sobbed, too.

I can't believe that Dan Scott is gone. :( I hated Dan for so long and on many occasions hoped he would die, but throughout this season I grew to love him and though I figured he would die I didn't want him to. And that's what makes PJ so awesome! That he can give us this character that we hate so much and then love and then cry over losing him. I've cried over the deaths of many other Tree Hill residents (Jimmy, Keith, Q, Lydia), but I never thought I would cry over the death of Dan Scott, but I did. And when I think about it I cry all over again.

This episode was perfect and classic One Tree Hill. This whole season has been amazing and it's the reason I have watched all these years. And I loved seeing Keith. It was the perfect way for Dan to move on and get the redemption he needed. I'm with Lucas in that I still can't just forgive Dan for taking Keith away, but despite all the bad he has done, I love him anyway. And I also loved that most of his family was there with him. I'm glad Nathan and Haley have found a way to forgive him a little bit. And having Deb there was great, too.

Clay and Quinn and Logan are just so cute. I love them and can't wait to see them finally be a family. I hope this was the last we've seen of Brooke's dad. I hated him from the beginning and didn't trust him at all. I'm glad Brooke finally saw what he really was and slammed the door in his face. I love that Julian is going all Dawson Leery and turning Luke's book into a TV show. Since it's basically the story of the first 4 seasons of One Tree Hill it's like the show will just go on forever.

And now there are only 2 episodes left!! Wow!! I am not ready to face the end. But I know these next two episodes will be great. Sophia directed the next one and Mark wrote and directed the finale so they will be amazing.

moreless

By DjMusicKc7443, Mar 22, 2012

one of the best episodes since season 6. Mark Schwarn really hit a tear jerker let me tell ya it was just written really well i LOVED seeing Craig Sheffer i kinda wished CMM would come back but i knew that was wishful thinking i knew that wasn't gonna happen but we have Nathan back and he's okay and i'm very happy with that... I'm also very happy that there was no Mouth Or Millie in this episode i thought it was NOT necessary to have Lee Noris in the opening credits eventhough i do love that character but for me the character's storyline this year is just boring this year... anyone else think so but back to Dan, i loved when Jamie came back with Deb and Lydia and i loved that Nathan saw Lydia walk for the first time and he woke up Haley and she broke down i could go on.. this review would be 2 pages lol it was just an over all GREAT episode....moreless