Orange Is the New Black: Watch the Season 2 Trailer (VIDEO)

By Tim Surette

Apr 17, 2014

All your favorite criminal ladies of Litchfield Penitentiary are back! Netflix has released the first full-length trailer for its original series Orange Is the New Black, which returns for its second season this June, and I've never wanted to go back to prison so badly. Throw on your beige jumpsuit and take a look!

Orange Is the New Black's first season was outstanding, and this trailer makes me think that Season 2 will be just as good. But what I'm most excited about is more Crazy Eyes, who appears to have a bigger role this season. 

Season 2 of Orange is the New Black premieres June 6 on Netflix.

• Comments (25)
Add a Comment
In reply to :
  • Badforthefish Apr 22, 2014

HELL YEAH! Bring it on, baby!

• mozekm Apr 19, 2014

exciting lives in prison

• No1Slayerette Apr 19, 2014

Can't wait! Just wondering, @TimSpot, do you and/or tv.com know how you are going to do the reviews for this season?

Last year's double episode review on a weekly basis worked well, but honestly I love for each episode to get it's own review in order to spark more discussion. And then there's also the fact it's likely I'll have finished the entire series a week after it's released, so I feel less inclined to comment on reviews because the episode(s) won't be so fresh in my mind.

I was just hoping you had some ideas on how it would be done, I'd hate for what happened to Cory's House of Cards reviews earlier this year to happen with Orange Is The New Black. It really deserves proper coverage, but I understand how difficult that is with the way Netflix realeases it.

• Llostris Apr 18, 2014

YAY! I can't wait for season 2!

• ElainePinto Apr 18, 2014

Yes, more Crazy Eyes pleeeeaasee!!

• DesolaKazeem Apr 17, 2014

I can't wait to see more of Crazy Eyes.
    This show is a standout among standouts on Netflix.

• Ian281099 Apr 17, 2014

There was little of Alex in the trailer, perhaps the rumors of her departure are true.

• NightOwl_Nena Apr 17, 2014

Oh god, I really don't hope so! She's my favorite character and I'm not sure if I'd keep watching the show without her...

• TrevPlatt Apr 17, 2014

Awesome.
    Although I now I have to re-watch Season 1 before June 6th - as if I don't have enough to watch already!

• KayWatkins Apr 17, 2014

Oh man! This just go me SUPER psyched!!! Can't wait! More trailers like this Netflix. Dunno what was up with that Hemlock Grove S2 trailer!

• TVFangirl84 Apr 17, 2014

WOW!!!!