Orphan Black: Cosima Is Dying in the Newest Season 2 Clip (VIDEO)

By Kaitlin Thomas

Feb 27, 2014

Remember yesterday? I don't mean that in a philosophical, "What is the meaning of life and why are are here?" way, I just mean do you remember when we showed you the first clip from Orphan Black's Season 2 premiere? Because now we have another one to share! And we'll have one tomorrow. And the day after that. And the day after that. There will be eight clips in all, so get excited, Clone Club!

After yesterday's exciting, heart-pumping moment involving a clone-vs.-clone showdown, today's clip is dead set on reminding us of the fact that Cosima (Tatiana Maslany) is dying from the mysterious disease that once plagued Katja (also Tatiana Maslany). 

Series creator Graeme Manson has admitted in the past that Cosima is his favorite clone, so she can't really die, right? The show wouldn't make us live in a Cosima-less world, RIGHT? As Manson explained in January at the Television Critics Association Winter Press Tour, she'll be facing her mortality this season, and it'll play into the story in a big way: "Examining her illness and looking into her own science is part of our mystery," he said. Apparently, examining her illness also involves some pretty intense close-ups with Delphine (Evelyne Brochu), too. Check out the clip below!

What do you think, Clone Club? Will Cosima be able to find a cure?

• Comments (29)
Add a Comment
In reply to :
  • MandySCG Feb 28, 2014

I sure hope Cosima finds a cure. I love her!

• TVMani Feb 28, 2014

Seriously can these people stop bitching about spoilers? There were none!

• cosminmoise13 Feb 28, 2014

I don't think to many people will be upset if she bites the dust... all I care about is Sarah, Paul and Allison...

• mdoz34 Feb 28, 2014

too many people thinking spoilers... seriously, did you not watch the season finale?

• Cadd-9 Feb 28, 2014

I did not like her at all....

• yuds101 Feb 28, 2014

Allison may be crazy but she is so fun to watch! Love Kosima as well-really hope she doesn't die!

• The_Ravn Feb 28, 2014

Good riddance, I couldn't stand her character.

• JohnellDiaz Feb 28, 2014

Allison is the best!! She's very unpredictable and kinda insane.

• ArielMcRoy Feb 28, 2014

She's one of my faves.

• TrevPlatt Feb 27, 2014

I literally read that title in my head and then said "oh no" out loud!
    She won't die, she's too awesome.

• See More Comments (7)