Orphan Black: Sarah's On the Run in the New Season 2 Trailer (VIDEO)

By Tim Surette

Apr 04, 2014

Can you believe it's been almost a year since we've been able to get our recommended weekly allowance of Tatiana Maslany? Maslany (Sarah), Maslany (Allison), Maslany (Cosima), Maslany (Rachel), and Maslany (new clone Jennifer Fitzsimmons) all return for Orphan Black's second season on Saturday, April 19. To whet your appetite for clone craziness, BBC America has released a second trailer, and it's even more rad than the first one. Behold!

"There's nine of you." "NO. There's only one of me." Badass.

Can you believe that only five clones are alive (and Jennifer may not be alive anymore) at the moment? What is this, a vacation for Maslany? How many new clones do you think we'll meet in Season 2? And what are the chances that Helena was cloned into another Helena because I miss her already :( 

Orphan Black Season 2 premieres Saturday, April 19 on BBC America.

• Comments (43)
Add a Comment
In reply to :
  • filmstu2005 Apr 06, 2014

Oh God I can't wait!!!!

• Savvytvfan91 Apr 05, 2014

i am so pumped!!!!

• j7k8 Apr 05, 2014

I am so excited. I've gotten like 3 people to watch the show in the off season and every single one of them can't believe how good Tatiana is. I can't believe we are being graced with Game of Thrones then this 2 weeks later. Like I don't know what we did to deserve all this awesomeness. (Well maybe sitting through the HIMYM finale).

• exptl Apr 05, 2014

1. Enjoyed the trailer.
    2. Positively anticipating new season
    3. Will you staff people PLEASE do something about all the crap ads.

• shae_SA Apr 05, 2014

Beyond excited! E! has been releasing promos everyday this week, one for Sarah, Cosima, Alison, Rachel and Felix. Everybody should definitely check them out. You can find them on the OB facebook or twitter page.

• Starwarder Apr 05, 2014

"Project Leda".... Referencing the Gemini Twins and Helen of Troy (and her sister) could that mean male clones are on the way?

• filmstu2005 Apr 06, 2014

Every Eve needs her Adam.

• MandySCG Apr 04, 2014

I wish it was April 19th already!

• MichelleHood24 Apr 04, 2014

Why Paul whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy............................ I can't wait.

• presidentragg Apr 04, 2014

Rachel "Slam" Duncan is on point.