Outsourced

Show Reviews (23)

Great

Nevr thought call centre can be that amusing!!

By uppande, Apr 02, 2014

I am an indian but this show is awesome right from chemistry that asha and todd shares ,immune voice of madhuri, and cutoo gupta's comments on climax of situation its a perfect blend guys .

Suggestion: in one show todd should go to america with all of his team .

One of my all-time fav's, hands down

By samkigelman, Feb 02, 2013

THere's something about this show that had me glued to the TV when it was on... I didn't care if I laughed, cry, sat with a dumb expression - I didn't wanna miss one minute of it. I learned about Indian culture, I felt everything the characters felt. What does NBC want for its shows that this one didn't bring to the I wanted to see Asha and what's-his-face and how their rel-ship was going to blossom :(. I was very, very bummed out that it ended. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease bring it back! Pleeeease!moreless

One of the best ever

By OlleMattsson1, Jul 07, 2012

This is one of the best shows I've seen, and it's a real downer to see it's been canceled. Fantastic characters, and all the potential to run it for 10+ seasons. Shame on you to cancel it!!! I've even would've accepted to watch the cursed commersials if you kept it going!! Start it up again (has that ever occured?????) or I will have to have to throw my tv out as a protest!!!

Three hours I'll never get back

By Travisty, May 14, 2012

Ick. I really gave this show a chance (6 episodes) but my IQ was dropping with each episode. This show appeared, on the surface, to be about comedy arising from a fish-out-of-water scenario. I thought it would involve seeing Todd fumble with his ignorance about Indian culture. Instead we got some American flag-waving, as this show makes the entire country of India look stupid when compared to Todd. This show borders on being overtly racist. And could they have found a more bland, white-bread actor/character than Ben Rappaport? You could replace this guy for an entire episode with a cardboard cut-out and nobody would notice. Good riddance.moreless

Solid Show. Sad to see it go.

By yada13, Jan 09, 2012

Outsourced was a solid show but had it's rough patches. But that can come expected in a show's first season. It's a shame that the show was cancelled, and it's idiotic that people complained about the show because their job was outsourced. Like the TV show had anything to do with it. Unbelievable that NBC pulled this show than replaced it with Whitney.

Best new show I've seen in a long time.

By norme73, Oct 29, 2011

It's a shame this show was cancelled. My whole family loved this show. It was a very light-hearted comedy and each character was unique. It was also very easy to warm to each character, even the 'villain' Rajiv.

One thing I also appreciated was learning some of the traditions and culture of India. I wouldn't have known some simple gestures would be seen as offensive/ harrassment and it was just nice to also realise how hard it is there and how we take certain things for granted.

I hope another network picks this show up. It's very different from the other shows out there and it's entertaining for the whole family.moreless

not the best but very entertaining. i really wish for the show to continue. i love learning about other cultures

By KalHamad, Sep 22, 2011

the show is not the best on tv, but its very entertaining. i love learning about other cultures. tv shows should not focus on laughter only, its always good to learn about the differences in cultures without offending anybody. this show did exactly that, a humor without offending Indians nor Americans. i really wish for this show to continue, the show has potential and the characters and very lovable. i like when i see a show to learn a thing or two, and i did learn a lot from this show about the Indian culture and i would love to learn more.moreless

This show is one of the best television shows I've ever watched. The acting is great, the writing is intelligent and funny, the music fits and the production is extremely well done.

By bobbyteev, Sep 22, 2011

This show has attracted me like MASH did years ago. The difference is this show doesn't attempt to make a statement about anything except humor. It does introduce the viewer to life in India, but that's an aside from the object being to entertain.

The actors are extremely talented and play their parts well. Many of them have talents above and beyond acting, which are used in some of the episodes. Each episode is like watching part of a continuing movie, but it's not necessary to know what has happened in earlier episodes to watch newer ones.

Without streaming, I would have never watched this show. After watching one of the more recent episodes, I went back to watch from the beginning.

I'm hooked :-)moreless

Outsourced TV show on NBC

By cynthialc2006, Sep 22, 2011

I really liked Outsourced very much. Very sad to see it has been canceled. I liked the characters and was hoping more episodes would be airing on NBC. I loved the last episode of Rajiv's Wedding. I would like to see how Todd and Asha would evolve. I wish there was a website to bring back Outsourced would sign the petition. Too bad they moved the show to 10:30 they had a great spot at 9:30 before. NBC is making a big mistake by canceling Outsourced. The show was very entertaining and light hearted fun. I will miss the show very much. It makes me sad.moreless

So sad this was cancelled!

By kcleavely, Sep 22, 2011

I loved this show! It was so nice to see something different on a sitcom for a change. The scenery and music were refreshing, and the writing and acting were superb. I guess in its place we'll end up with yet another 'lifestyle' show the networks seem to love right now. Too bad the network killed their own show by moving it to the 10:30PM time slot. You know we all need to know what some D-list, nobody, lame quasi-celebrity is up to. This show deserved better treatment than it got from the network, and I would love to see another one pick it up and give it another shot.moreless

Load More Reviews