Paper Dolls

Show Reviews (4)

Fair
6.6

I get a funny feeling whenever I watch Paper Dolls on tv.

By RazielTepes, Jun 13, 2006

I get a funny feeling whenever I watch Paper Dolls on tv. It sends a chill up my spine in a way that I can't quite describe. This time, it's no exception. When I picked this up during my visit to Blockbuster, I knew I was in for a treat as I have been so many times felt before. I was right! If you haven't gotten this yet, beg, steal, buy or do whatever you need to get it. You won't regret it.moreless

This Paper Dolls episode was quite good- not the best- but was quite sad.

By Naps_123, Jun 11, 2006

This Paper Dolls episode was quite good- not the best- but was quite sad. tyhe chrtacters, are involved in a horrific car accident, and everybody scrapes through with various injuries, and she is in a very bad condition. She is hardly breathing, but they drag her out of the car and give her CPR. She is taken in an ambulance, and is close to death at the hospital, where he manages to save her.

So bad it's good...

By RoxieVelma, Jan 23, 2006

Okay this is not the best show to ever be on television, but it's certainly not the worst. There was something about this show when I first saw it on SoapNet last year that made me keep tuning in. Perhaps it was the fact that with a cast that had so much talent (Mimi Rogers, Lloyd Bridges, and Brenda Vaccarro-- for starters), the writing just wasn't there.

I actually think that Nicollette Sheridan and Terry Farrell where really great in their roles as Taryn Blake, the washed out model and Laurie Caswell, the up and coming star. Although, they were both really young, they clearly knew how to act which is something you rarely see on any television show with young people in any decade.

The storylines were pretty blah. Sometimes, it focused a tad bit too much on Morgan Fairchild's character Racine and how she and Wesley Harper where trying to overthrough his father and brother-in-law. However, the problem with the show was it worked well as a television movie, and might have worked as a limited series, but as a television show in general, it couldn't have worked at all.

However, if you see it on SoapNet, you should take a look, if only for the camp value alone.

Final Grade: B-