Party of Five

Change Partners ... and Dance

Season 2, Ep 5, Aired 11/1/95
7.9
10
9.5
9.0
8.5
8.0
7.5
7.0
6.5
6.0
5.5
5.0
4.5
4.0
3.5
3.0
2.5
2.0
1.5
1.0
N/A
Rate Episode
20 votes
Write a Review
  • Episode Description
  • Claudia breaks her arm while ice-skating with everybody, and Ross worries about her future as a violinist. Julia gets Griffin a job at Salinger's. He skips the first day and Charlie fires him in the second. Bailey and Sarah's relationship starts to get serious, and she tells him that she's not Jill, and things are different with her. A fortuneteller tells Kristen that she won't marry Charlie. She convinces him to take dancing classes for their wedding, and they fight. Julia tells him how important dancing is for a woman at her wedding. Charlie tells Kristen that everything will be fine. Julia sees Justin with another girl and he is mean to her. She is mad with Griffin for not being romantic, so he buys her a helmet for his bike.moreless

  • Cast & Crew
  • Susannah Grant

  • Bette Ford

    Miss Corso

  • Sam McMurray

    Thomas

  • Julie Hayden

    Ms. Carey

  • Steve Fitchpatrick

    Rocky

  • Fan Reviews (0)
  • Be the first to write a review!
  • Trivia & Quotes
  • Quotes (1)

    • Charlie: You know, Claud, when the doctor says there's a 98 percent chance you're gonna be fine, that's a good sign. Claudia: I know. Charlie: Well, if you know, then what's the problem? Claudia: What if it's that 2 percent? Charlie: It won't be. That's what 2 percent means. Claudia: No, that's what zero percent means.

    Notes (1)

    • Featured Music: "Room in your Heart" by The Chaneys "Breakfast at Tiffany's" by Deep Blue Something "Latitude" by Elton John "St. Teresa" by Joan Osborne "Cruel Spell" by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy "Jumpin' Jack" by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy

  • Add a Comment
    In reply to :
    • There are no comments yet. Be the first by adding your thoughts above.