Ziterella

Episode Reviews (3)

Superb

Pepper Ann gets a zit the Day before Picture Day!

By Emma84432, Nov 21, 2010

Pepper Ann gets a zit the Day before Picture Day and has to go to Abe's Mall (The place where only un-cool people shop) to buy some Pimple Cream. When she is leaving, She gets caught on camera by someone Interviewing a band.

I Laughed at the part when Pepper Ann didn't want anyone to know she was there and then it showed where in the interview she walks by in the background and then Moose (Her little sister) says "Hey, That's you, Peppie!"

And also at the part Where Pepper Ann says: "I gotta change my name and move out of town!" Then Moose says: "Okay!"

Oh and at "Abe's Mall is the only place you can buy pimple cream at 50% off!" "That's a savings of 93 cents!"

This was a really great start to a really great series.moreless

Pepper Ann gets a zit before picture day and has to go to the store were only uncool people go, to buy zit cream! When she finaly dose she is cought on camra by the newscaster interviewing a rock star outside the store. Her life will never be the same!

By TheKim22, Aug 05, 2005

I loved this show! It tells about a real prob teens face.(minus the rock star) It was a great episod for the first! Most piolts are bad and have poor graphics, but not this one! It is funny! It gives you hope when you wake up to a big zit!