Many Happy Returns

Episode Reviews (14)

Superb

Vintage Reese

By vdoun, Dec 25, 2014

Reese demonstrates why he is the penultimate badass of the 21st century. When it comes down to an abused woman case, Reese doesn't mess around. Wow, awesome episode.

Merry Band of Three

By svgd, May 24, 2012

The only reason I rated this show a 9 is because each episode becomes better and better! Love seeing the characters becoming more settled in their roles. The Merry Band of Three are starting to give each other support And space when needed, which became obvious with "get out"! and "trust me"! Feel sorry for Fusco. He seems to be on the outside and more than a little lost. Looking forward to this character maturing and becoming a more important part of the group.moreless

A true thriller of an episode

By RoshanGeorge, May 17, 2012

Out of all the episodes of POI ,i think this was the most thrilling one.It sent chills up my spine.It was not the story ,but it was the intensity of the atmosphere the episode was shot in.James Caviezel (Reese) was undoubtedly the main highlight.He really owned this episode.The episode calmly revealed a large portion of Reese's background story,which was again amazingly unfolded,layer by layer.

I dont know if its just me or a well thought of idea, i felt the character of Reese being heavily influenced of the Nolan's Batman(Jonathan Nolan ,the head writer of POI ,has also written both The Dark Knight & the upcoming Dark Knight Rises)moreless

more close to the truth than people realize

By retiredciatype, May 06, 2012

Having worked in the electronics area of intelligence, people do not realize how many times a day they are videoed and that facial recognition is real. The only thing that holds back a program like Finch's is storage (and that increases daly) and a correlation program .

There are programs on a small scale. Reese is more like a composite of several guys who have their *** together. I LIKE THE PROGRAM

Many Un-happy Returns

By JayceeMaycee, May 05, 2012

There is something so engaging about this series. I really like the careful unpeeling of Reese's past, and the careful unveiling of what makes him who he is. One wonders if Reese's actions with Peter somehow made Finch feel that he could do something about the numbers and really be effective.

We, the watchers, are already rooting for Reese and Finch because they are the 'good guys', but it's nice to see the way Fusco quickly came to know that, and the way Carter is coming to find that her (reluctant) trust hasn't been misplaced.

With everything that has been set up thus far, I'm terrified of what lies ahead in the final episodes of this season. I've a feeling it is going to be a very bumpy ride.moreless

1x21 "Manny Happy Returns"

By lucianoabc, May 05, 2012

After 21 episodes, I've come to a conclusion: Reese is Batman. Now jokes aside, this show can't get any better. And thank God is on CBS because otherwise, the producion would't be as expensive and classy... Plus it will probably have 10+ seasons.

Every new episode is better than the previous one

By DanielGonal, May 04, 2012

When is this going to stop? Every new episode becomes my favourite one.

This show is so under rated at the moment. It needs to be in my country and in most of europe. Period

"E"motion sickness

By ChancseR, May 04, 2012

Wow, what a superb episode!!!

The acting abilities of Jim Caviezel are outstanding, his ability to show his feelings with just his eyes.

This episode takes you on a roller coaster ride of emotions with Reese from start to finish. The background information revealed shows how Finch and Reese's life intertwine.

POI doesn't disappoint and with only 2 episodes left the possibilities are endless.....

Let's Talk About Reese

By JooPaulo3, May 04, 2012

Powerful episode, emotional and show us more about Reese character. The true about what happens with Jessica is heartbreaking. Jim Caviezel did a very good job. Carter find the true about him is a great think too.

Reese out of control = check

Reese make the right decision in the end = check

Reese protect women for bad guys = check

Really emotional episode

By BlueFlame, May 04, 2012

Totally engaging episode, draws out lots of emotion.

Some interesting info comes out re: Johns past, beautifully acted and directed and like jamesoff said "great music selection".

Load More Reviews