Mission Creep

Episode Reviews (3)

Great

Excellent well-crafted show with superb performances

By sassyj64, Aug 29, 2012

An excellent episode. This series is really growing on me, not for its writing credentials, but for the performances of its two main characters. Cavizel and Emerson bond in a very special way, the synergy is spot on. The stories are perhaps a little predictable, but the synergy between the main characters and the occasional surprises keep it fresh. Definitely worth following.

Same old, same old

By EMcMurchy, May 04, 2012

Sets up the whole Elias arc, but this show is getting pretty predictable and repetitive.

Amazing use of flashbacks in this episode that aren't confusing, and actually deepen the character's backstory.

By HelenAnnMes, Dec 02, 2011

While the story was fine (about an 8), the real uptick in my score comes from the two lead actors' talents:

Caviezel shone, ESPECIALLY in the airport scenes with his ex. "Wait for me....please," has never looked so passionate, deep and, yes, haunted.

Emerson does fussy and ecclectic so very well. Make sure to catch the scene where he's reading and doing a separate 'exercise' at the same time...FABULOUS!