Person of Interest

Show Reviews (288)

Great

Well it's not the Rockford Files...

By TripNines, Jan 21, 2016

or Magnum PI for that matter, but then that was 40 years ago. POI has a great cast, even with the departure of TP Henson for some hip hop show, and interesting storylines that help to make up for the thousands of bullets that miss their mark in frequent gun battles.

Person of interest

By Ricthedic, Jan 13, 2016

Badass i will never watch CBS again if they Cancel

Thank you Jonathan Nolan and writers! Every episode is excellent!

By ElmerT, Jan 09, 2016

Excellent show, cannot wait to watch more... Jonathan Nolan awesome and thank you to all the writers and actors! Love the ethics of this show and the actors are great!

Keep it Coming

By Cheesesalad, Jan 07, 2016

Don't cut this one too....

Keep it on

By jordanlandis16, Jan 04, 2016

My favorite show for the past years. CBS is crazy to even try to let it go. It's on 3 different Networks and Netflix and everyone is waiting for this new season. The other shows they have on CBS are the same stuff the have been doing for years. That channel is definitely getting beaten from the other channels such as CW. So do not cancel this or someone please pick it up soon.

Rating was a 9.0 before we fell outta luv

By JimmyF, Jan 04, 2016

Watching on Netflix. We loved the show for the first season and a half. The introduction of the character Root really turned me off. A totally insane woman with an obsession with the machine. Just happens to be a skilled assassin. To my family, The best part of the show was them helping people. Getting a number, intervening and saving the day. Imo they went a little too over the top with this ridiculous Root side story. Unfortuinitly this side story started to become an every episode occurrence mid way through season 2. Started season 3 with the Root character still in full affect and it's sometimes hard to watch. Really miss the direction of the first season.moreless

It won't last for a lot longer

By PeterMunn, Jan 03, 2016

one of the best shows I ever watched

I don't think it can last a lot longer but i've enjoyed it for years

THE MACHINE ROCKS

By VibhuGoel, Dec 09, 2015

BEST. SHOW. EVER.

Dont let another great show die

By AusPo, Dec 07, 2015

One of the streaming services needs to pick this show up, great stories and actors.

Great Show, Great Plots