Person of Interest

Show Reviews (263)

Great

This person has lost interest

By BillyRay3384, May 22, 2015

unstable troll -1 ( and laughing)

stupid fanboys -0 ( and crying in their cereal)

Hey Billyray

By robhatch986, May 19, 2015

I find it equal parts funny, fascinating, and sad that you take all of this as some sort of "personal victory" for you. Every regular visitor to this site knows about the unstable rants you've been posting here since Carter got killed off.

What you don't seem to realize is that as mentally and emotionally stable people, the rest of us don't revolve our lives around the TV shows that we like. When a show that we like ends, we either find another show to watch, or simply do something else with that hour of our lives.

Like most here, I look forward to watching what should be an awesome final season, and after that we will move on with the rest of our lives. I know "moving on" and having a life outside of television are strange and foreign concepts for you, but if you ever become capable of it, you'll be a much happier person!!!moreless

A copy of "Angel" Season finale

By pranviatmann, May 16, 2015

Do you remember how finished the last episode of Angel? It seemed to me a copy of the same idea. Too bad this fourth season. I did not understand anything of what happened. Sorry for a bad english...

shocking!!!

By faithofaith7, May 10, 2015

This episode was surprising for me i would love there to be more than 4 season i would like it to continue for at least season 5,6,7,and 8 PLEEEEEAAAASSSEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this intentional?

By synergeist, May 08, 2015

Quoted from MIT tech:

"To make the Machine work as well as Fink imagines, HP needs to create memristor memory chips and a new kind of operating system designed to use a single, giant store of

A great loss

By bigarbel, May 07, 2015

I cannot believe I am saying this as I have loved this show through the first three seasons and thought it was the best thing on television: I will stop watching it.

This season was not good except a few exceptions, If-Then-Else was even one of the best episodes of all seasons. I had hoped it would remain the same quality again but unfortunately it was not to be. The reason is mainly the negative and depressing tone it has taken on and the lack of humour. Mr Reese seems to have become a side character where he should be centre stage. Root turned our better than I expected and was even the only good thing about the last half of season 4. Samaritan and Greer are not interesting, same as Control. They should have pulled a sack over all three instead of just the one.

I already had my doubt after season 3's cliffhanger as I could not see it going anywhere interesting and I was proven correct. I see even less where they will be going in Season 5.

So I wish the show well but I will not be watching it any further.moreless

Root is the root cause of POI's down turn.

By pendletontroy, Apr 30, 2015

The Root character Is ridiculous! She was a good villain but she sucks as a good guy. Also how does she go from being a hacker to a trained killer. She has become the tough guy on the show. John it the hero, everyone else are sidekicks. They need to get back the shows base story. Kill Root and Samaritan off and get Shaw back.

Comparing Last to earlier Seasons.

By Cat_Scratch, Apr 27, 2015

I guess the fascination of my POI was about the characters. You see, while we were learning about the machine and the story on earlier seasons, we were also learning about the characters. Both were intertwined. The introduction of Root, her past, why she wanted to reach machine. Now those characters are mostly settled, there seems to be no exploring. I believe the writers are struggling too. There were some nice stories this season but they really can not go near season 2 at all. Every show eventually reaches a point that the premise is largely lost and the story is so large the cost is FOCUS.moreless

Are the machines actually warring?

By terrybeaver56, Apr 23, 2015

This season of POI has been a real disappointment. This "war" between the AI's has been a joke. Computers functioning on the level of the Machine and Samaritan would have resolved the conflict in days. If not faster, these things function on the microsecond level, minutes are forever for these things.

One important point that is completely glossed over is the Machine is IN Samaritan. So once the two realized they could not co-exist the Machine should have reset the spin rates on drives, voltage regulators, temperature controls on controls and literally cooked Samaritan. This would have happened so fast by the time any human realized what was going on and thought WTF it would have been over.

Conversely Samaritan has access to massive resources and would have done a brute force search and found and eliminated the Machine.

So this entire season was a colossal waste of time and exercise in plot convenience nothing more. So when this season finishes and if there is no resolution between the AI's conflict I am done with this show.

Sadly this show has the potential to last several more seasons but only if they move on and start advancing the story again. As it stands now it stagnant and beginning to die a slow painful death due to lack of story advancement.

My advice fire the writers and get some who understand how fast AI's would function and resolve the war and move on with new stories. The Machine helping society is way more interesting than this war. Especially when the war is more a phoney war...

Anyhow that is my thoughts on the matter. Cheersmoreless

the machine has been letting me down

By stevefulcinelli, Apr 08, 2015

This show has been one of my favorite shows in recent memory. However, this season hasnt been that stellar. Now, while ill admit that im still upset that sarah shahi hasnt been around, they have been faltering. Its my hope that theyre going to put the warring machines back into play soon.

Load More Reviews