Person of Interest

Show Reviews (247)

Great

EPISODE: Blunt (Aired 2/24/2015)

By DonaldDack, Feb 25, 2015

This series has become very confusing. With the good machine battling the bad machine, it is hare to keep up with the initial theme of the series. With Shat out of the scene and the crew hiding under ground, the good still get done, but the evil is still there. It is time for the war to end. Time to return to the roots of this series. Lets remove the confusion and get back to fixing the broke people.

Best show ever

By ParthSambhwan, Feb 18, 2015

I just dont know how these guys r doing it but from the season 3 i loved dis show like anythin and enjoyed every single episode and now if this show keeps on goin like dis then dis will be definately in my list of all time gr8 list

Roots name

By pranviatmann2, Feb 17, 2015

What is the name of the Root?

poi is

By TayoOyeniyi, Feb 12, 2015

best tv show i love it

damn to much

POI is awesome

By EricDurant, Feb 11, 2015

many ppl r asking me why i am watching and following POI, i always tell them because it is awesome!!!

my husband asked why I like watching person of interest! i said to him DUH! it's a awesome show that U can't fall asleep to until the end! lol

By Greatdane5, Feb 04, 2015

WAS AWESOME I CANT WAIT TO WATCH THE NEXT EP. QUILTY!!

Some people don't know what good is...

By mjones61, Feb 03, 2015

@kikkapi, sorry you have no idea what good television is. Please go watch Revenge, or something.

excellent but....

By PeBeTT, Jan 30, 2015

everything excellent, but the root character is a little forced, extremly forced her "love" to Shaw, ridiculous

It is excellent compared to other shows

By pallas, Jan 25, 2015

But of course not really realistic.

In that sense for example @kikkapi has very wrong expectations - about any TV show or movie.

Following the (in majority) correct arguments, @kikkapi cannot watch any TV show or movie - except for documentaries.

Good fiction (science and others) is characterized by the definition of a "strange" precondition, events and rules for the fictional "universe" of the story (even if it is seemingly playing in our well-known world) and then by following this through consequently and - based on the predefined logic - logically.

And all of this is happening here most of the time.

By the way @kikkapi, Reese for example touches his earpiece to reopen his talking communication line or simply to call somebody on the speed dial list. This is similar to the button of wired earphones and of Bluetooth earpieces.

Of course, some things are just funny impossible or out of any realistic way. I, as an informatics/computer science and information theory person can also only cringe when . Harold makes a rare technical statement about programming, algorithms and so forth. That is, I think, also the reason that it is a rare event. They do not seem to have any real informatics scientist as advisor.

Also related to Snowden's "leaks' (which I always said were no surprises for us professionals anywhere in the world - we knew it all along, we also said it, mentioned it in posts like these here, but obviously people thought that I/we were crazy geeks) this show makes some uncomfortable connections to our real-real world. And that also contributes to making it so interesting.

For us geeks - such an artificial intelligence, that can really border on life and independent thoughts is a life-long dream. So is mine.

But rest assured - so far there is no single machine that can process all the information flow that is out there. Not to mention in real-time.

Yes, they can record it all (but that busts every storage facility and data warehouse structure and dimension available in a rather short period of time - so, long term storage of everything in one system is also still impossible, so they need to be very selective what to actually archive), and the machines help them by identifying key words, phrases or names/addresses. But that's about it.

In times where whole airplanes can still disappear without a trace, or where we discover the crashed planes only by good old physical searching conducted by people (computers obviously don't help much), we are still far, far, far, far away from such a scenario as in this TV show.

Not to mention military statements like "we can see, whenever somebody lights a cigarette down there". Yes, hahahaha, they might indeed, but they obviously don't get the information, who this "somebody" is.

So, it all remains relative. In still in the hands of humans.moreless

As usual, the writers surprised me

By MikeUK123, Jan 19, 2015

The focus on Control was a great direction to take for this episode. It needed not to be about the Shaw aftermath. A few things I would change, but overall I really enjoyed the new twist.

A far more intelligent show than some of the reviews here would suggest.

Load More Reviews