Person of Interest

Show Reviews (217)

Great

Brotherhood - Wow

By travis_high, Oct 16, 2014

Wow! Person of Interest is back and going strong! Can't wait to see what happens next!

More Amy Acker - in each Episode!!!

By Mikhail_Kulikov, Oct 15, 2014

Overall the show is great! But it's such a pity, that there is no Root in the Episode 4. Please, MORE AMY ACKER in each Episode!!! She is The Highlight of the whole show!

Filming.

By georgecherylwilliams, Oct 01, 2014

Seriously does it have to be so dark. ? Cant hardly see what is going on.

GIVE IT A MINUTE

By kickeazy, Sep 27, 2014

Although the season's premiere is a bit slow, I AM going to give this season a chance. I love the characters (YES and Shaw, and even Root has grown on me) and almost all storylines so far were great. So I'll be waiting for next week......

Person of Interest

By stelios16, Sep 24, 2014

One of the best tv show by far. I don't understand why some people they say is not interesting anymore.

Can't stop watching. Season 4 premier was just simply amazing can't wait for the rest season episodes.

Great acting by all Jim Caviezel, Michael Emerson, Kevin Chapman, Amy Acker, Sarah Shahi Love you all keep up the good work.

Person of Interest: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.

By GeneralGiraffe, Sep 23, 2014

Person of Interest hooks in viewers in the beginning and keeps them watching for awhile which is awesome since that seems to be the one of the biggest problems of most tvs series today. The show's dialogue is believable and doesn't mask the characters intelligence with fake or fancy words like a lot of technical tv shows like to do. Though I would say that the way the characters operate computers is unrealistic with all the beeping noises that pop up when they load up multiple windows when tapping random keys on the keyboard. Action scenes when shown are often choreographed well enough to be believable. The cinematography is just as good if not better then a good amount of tv shows out now. The music fits well with each scene these are some good examples of good synergy between music and the scene (I recommend only watching the first one if you haven't watched the show yet. Don't blame me if I spoiled anything about the major plot line of the show, you are accountable for your own actions)

(Go to youtube and type in Person Of Interest John vs Swat Unit Season 3 Episode 10)

(Go to youtube and type in Person of Interest 3x10 The Devil's Share Opening Scene )

The cast of characters are great, but as the show progresses the characters of Sarah Shahi and Amy Acker seem to have some trouble finding their place in the show as they seem to disrupt the chemistry between the characters of Jim Caviezel, Michael Emerson, Taraji P. Henson, and Kevin Chapman. As the show progresses even further, Sarah Shahi's character seems to find some chemistry as the "hammer" of team machine, but Amy Acker's character seems to have trouble finding her role in the show. You begin to wonder where Amy Acker's character is going in regards to whether is she good or bad. This kind of character can often be good for a show, but it can be a risk if not done properly since it could often lead the viewer confused if the characters position in relation to the other characters has landed properly. In other words does the characters actual intentions seem clear or interesting to the audience? With a closer look into the roles of each actor and their abilities as actors, Jim Caviezel, Michael Emerson, Taraji P Henson, Kevin Chapman, and Amy Acker seem to fit their roles well, but Sara Shahi's acting isn't quite there yet. I often feel like Sarah Shahi's overplaying the toughness in her character whereas with the psychotic character played by Amy Acker feels natural and the toughness from Taraji P. Henson feels natural. Personally I feel Jim Caviezel's character would have been better off without all the whispering talk, but it fits his character. Amy Acker's voice can be very annoying, but can grow on you. Michael Emerson despite playing a lot of villains throughout his career, he plays a protagonist very well which is most likely because of his characters troubling history. He has the image of a engineer and to be honest he looks like he would play a perfect evil scientist. Bear has awesome synergy with Michael Emerson's characters, lol.

DON'T READ FURTHER IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THE SHOW TILL SEASON 3 EPISODE 9

Unfortunately as the show goes on Taraji P. Henson's character dies and her female bravado is left to Sarah Shahi who often struggles to find that perfect amount of strength in her character like Taraji P, Henson did in her character. With Taraji P. Henson gone I feel there is a gaping hole in the show now that needs to be filled quick for the sake of the chemistry of the cast. I believe in order to fill this hole there needs to be an added character to the cast or at least give Jim Caviezel more screen time with Kevin Chapman as that connection between team machine and the NYPD isn't as strong as it used to be which leaves Kevin Chapmans role in the future questionable in whether how significant it will be. As for the villains the characters are portrayed very well. Despite Robert John Burke's obvious appearance as a bad cop his character is placed well between the good guys and Clarke Peters who is the head of HR which is filled with bad cops. Enrico Colantoni plays his role well as his appearance does well to make viewers misinterpret him as a good guy where in fact he is a son of a mob boss.

DON"T READ FURTHER UNLESS YOU HAVE FINISHED ALL OF SEASON 3

As the seasons go on more bad guys are shown and interestingly one of them appears to be a big threat way later on in the show, John Nolan, uncle of the shows writer Jonathan Nolan, plays a villain who wants to destroy the machine by overshadowing it with his own machine. John Nolan plays his villain role well enough to feel a similar feeling as Dian MicDiarmid's role as Darth Sidious in Star Wars, though I wouldn't say both actors are equal in performance since these are entirely different productions. Hopefully season 4 will fix problems and continue to intrigue its audience and reel back in those that have lost interest do to the chaotic yet very interesting third season.

moreless

Lost Interest

By tahotart, Sep 19, 2014

This show was really fun when it was a new case each episode. Now its just a high tech soap opera.

Not for me anymore...

Why did they have to kill the black character?

By TVBarry, Aug 28, 2014

I like the show, but stopped watching the show since that happened. I gave the show a high rating because when I watched I really liked it. But that was the past.

Reading the reviews of recent episodes and how the show has changed makes me realized I haven't been missing much anything anyway.

Persons of Interest

By katmontgomery2, Aug 26, 2014

started watching this and now cant stop... all actors are amazing they all have there own personality, which makes for good tv.... cant wait for new series....

This person has lost interest

By BillyRay3384, Aug 15, 2014

now they are adding ANOTHER character? oh that's tight the required blonde. so no longer interested in this show.

Load More Reviews