Person of Interest

Show Reviews (251)

Great

Where is Miss Shaw?

By rbgolfing1, 16 hours ago

Miss Shaw was one of the best characters, if not the best, on the show. She disappeared and needs to return.

stand still

By MonyMo, Mar 16, 2015

the show isn't going anywhere and kinda getting repetitive, im starting to get bored. more elias + machine + Samaritan less dominic.

Shaw not dead

By Golem, Mar 05, 2015

Until I see her cold dead body on a porceline slab in the morgue or a bullet in her head would do she better be back. HEAR me writers. Best agent ever. Keeps Root in check too. Get a room already. Look up from your tablets and phones people. The average person in Toronto is filmed or photographed 400 times or more. The bases for the show isn't far from our daily reality.

Re: Roots Name

By jthunder1, Mar 01, 2015

Her actual character's name is Samantha Groves

EPISODE: Blunt (Aired 2/24/2015)

By DonaldDack, Feb 25, 2015

This series has become very confusing. With the good machine battling the bad machine, it is hare to keep up with the initial theme of the series. With Shat out of the scene and the crew hiding under ground, the good still get done, but the evil is still there. It is time for the war to end. Time to return to the roots of this series. Lets remove the confusion and get back to fixing the broke people.

Best show ever

By ParthSambhwan, Feb 18, 2015

I just dont know how these guys r doing it but from the season 3 i loved dis show like anythin and enjoyed every single episode and now if this show keeps on goin like dis then dis will be definately in my list of all time gr8 list

Roots name

By pranviatmann2, Feb 17, 2015

What is the name of the Root?

poi is

By TayoOyeniyi, Feb 12, 2015

best tv show i love it

damn to much

POI is awesome

By EricDurant, Feb 11, 2015

many ppl r asking me why i am watching and following POI, i always tell them because it is awesome!!!

my husband asked why I like watching person of interest! i said to him DUH! it's a awesome show that U can't fall asleep to until the end! lol

By Greatdane5, Feb 04, 2015

WAS AWESOME I CANT WAIT TO WATCH THE NEXT EP. QUILTY!!

Load More Reviews