Person of Interest

Show Reviews (267)

Great

Simply the best

By yorecords, Aug 21, 2015

Never seen a better one. If you start watching the first season, you need some episodes to get into, but then it will catch you and never again let you go. Other series are suffering loss of quality over time, but this one is getting better and better.

I hope many seasons will be following.

Humor in their quips

By dwharton1, Aug 10, 2015

Luv their characters. Not afraid of anything, want justice, enjoy laughter while working. Terrific writers!

disappointed

By RahulKailash, Jun 29, 2015

this series start as a action thriller but now its only a lesbian love drama... story stuck in same place , same scenes... its only the first seson it was great after the two women become main characters its start to bore.. really really borring... could have done better... RIPerson of interest

Mind Blown

By KennethMitchell, May 31, 2015

After recently binge watching this show I must say I am very impressed. I love this show and amazing characters make up for having a subpar plot. In my eyes all the seasons are pretty equal, a lot of people are saying Season 4 was bad in comparison, but I enjoyed it. The "numbers" were more interesting and the situations were more complex, the Brotherhood gang was a great force against Elias, and as someone mentioned If-Then-Else was probably the best episode out of the 90 episodes. I give it a 9 for two reasons. First, season 4 got away from going into the past of each character and learning about them. Specifically Root, she becomes a prominent character, but we don't know much about her besides why she is fascinated with the machine. There is still a lot more to Harold and Shaw that could of helped also. Second, the idea of AI vs. AI is a bit confusing. Just in the sense of how the co-exist with one another if they're same thing? What makes Samaratin so much more powerful than the Machine? You know like somehow defining the difference between the machines. Overall, great series, sucks it got bad ratings for season 4 and that it may soon be cancelling. The actors are amazing and the writers need to just make it more compelling again.moreless

This person has lost interest

By BillyRay3384, May 22, 2015

unstable troll -1 ( and laughing)

stupid fanboys -0 ( and crying in their cereal)

Hey Billyray

By robhatch986, May 19, 2015

I find it equal parts funny, fascinating, and sad that you take all of this as some sort of "personal victory" for you. Every regular visitor to this site knows about the unstable rants you've been posting here since Carter got killed off.

What you don't seem to realize is that as mentally and emotionally stable people, the rest of us don't revolve our lives around the TV shows that we like. When a show that we like ends, we either find another show to watch, or simply do something else with that hour of our lives.

Like most here, I look forward to watching what should be an awesome final season, and after that we will move on with the rest of our lives. I know "moving on" and having a life outside of television are strange and foreign concepts for you, but if you ever become capable of it, you'll be a much happier person!!!moreless

A copy of "Angel" Season finale

By pranviatmann, May 16, 2015

Do you remember how finished the last episode of Angel? It seemed to me a copy of the same idea. Too bad this fourth season. I did not understand anything of what happened. Sorry for a bad english...

shocking!!!

By faithofaith7, May 10, 2015

This episode was surprising for me i would love there to be more than 4 season i would like it to continue for at least season 5,6,7,and 8 PLEEEEEAAAASSSEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this intentional?

By synergeist, May 08, 2015

Quoted from MIT tech:

"To make the Machine work as well as Fink imagines, HP needs to create memristor memory chips and a new kind of operating system designed to use a single, giant store of

A great loss

By bigarbel, May 07, 2015

I cannot believe I am saying this as I have loved this show through the first three seasons and thought it was the best thing on television: I will stop watching it.

This season was not good except a few exceptions, If-Then-Else was even one of the best episodes of all seasons. I had hoped it would remain the same quality again but unfortunately it was not to be. The reason is mainly the negative and depressing tone it has taken on and the lack of humour. Mr Reese seems to have become a side character where he should be centre stage. Root turned our better than I expected and was even the only good thing about the last half of season 4. Samaritan and Greer are not interesting, same as Control. They should have pulled a sack over all three instead of just the one.

I already had my doubt after season 3's cliffhanger as I could not see it going anywhere interesting and I was proven correct. I see even less where they will be going in Season 5.

So I wish the show well but I will not be watching it any further.moreless

Load More Reviews