Philly

Show Reviews (3)

Fair
6.9

By vineethchacko, Jan 13, 2008

Among the plethora of shows on lawyers, crime and law firms, there is something appealing about Philly. At the forefront of the show's appeal is Kim Delaney whose acting is very first-rate and character is quite interesting. The writing from episode to episode could have been more polished but it is a good watch nevertheless. Sadly, in the cut-throat competition for space in TV-dom, many shows are swept under the rug before they reach their peak. The cast is pretty good as well with Tom Everett Scott always being a stand-out no matter the length of time he spends on screen. Catch the show that was taken away from us all too soon.

PS. Is it just me or is there something special about the way Delaney delivers a french kiss?moreless

Love the show!

By aussieforgood, Oct 23, 2005

At first, I thought ... oh no , not another lawyer show, but after watching the first episode I was totally hooked . I've never really liked that kind of TV show , but this drama was totally different than all the others that I have seen . It's funny and interesting , never a dull moment . I especially liked the judges , each with a different funny personality.

I just think that it's a shame that Philly was cancelled after only one season when in my opinion it should have gone on for a few years at least.moreless