Philly

Show Reviews (3)

Fair
6.9

By vineethchacko, Jan 13, 2008

Among the plethora of shows on lawyers, crime and law firms, there is something appealing about Philly. At the forefront of the show's appeal is Kim Delaney whose acting is very first-rate and character is quite interesting. The writing from episode to episode could have been more polished but it is a good watch nevertheless. Sadly, in the cut-throat competition for space in TV-dom, many shows are swept under the rug before they reach their peak. The cast is pretty good as well with Tom Everett Scott always being a stand-out no matter the length of time he spends on screen. Catch the show that was taken away from us all too soon.

PS. Is it just me or is there something special about the way Delaney delivers a french kiss?moreless

Nothing spectacular but definitely better than most of what's on now.

By Dawnsdinosaurs, Nov 20, 2005

I'm really surprised this show was cancelled. I personally enjoyed it. It had an interesting storyline. A nice mix of the courtroom and personal life of our main character Kathleen McGuire played wonderfully by Kim Delaney. I guess I just don't get why this didn't make it, good stories, great cast. I guess when I look at the junk that's on now I don't understand.