Chicago

Episode Reviews (62)

Superb

this was a good ep

By cube2k8, May 29, 2010

in this ep of the show prisonbreak cnote is in a dinner and is in there about to leave when a guy comes in with a gun and holds the place up and cnote helps the people and he takes the guy down. and the rstraunt watris helps cnote and he gets way when the cops show up. and in this ep kellerman and the brothers are making there way towards sara to help get the conspircy revealed. and belick gets recrutied by mahone. to help out this was a good ep i thought and it was very interesting and that is why i gave it a 8.5moreless

Much Better than the previous episode, Even some fillers scenes was well explored.

By Dante_Edy, Apr 18, 2010

Details/Progress (To point A to B) -» (8/10). Sara Reunion with Michael, Lincoln and Kellerman, from that point, you don´t advance, just in Kellerman intentions and the romantic feeling between Michael and Sara. T-bag scenes continue in filler mode. C-Note scenes was filler too, but was interesting to see that complicated situation with a conclusion. Haywire had his last scenes in Prison Break, finally.

Plot Details/Holes- » (8/10). Some minor flaws, but was necessary to keep the plot development.

Drama - » (9/10). Sara drama made a funny pay off and a romantic scene. Also Kellerman is letting his emotions get himself Killed.

Suspense/Tension - » (9/10). The situation in the Train was the best part that this episode delivered tension. C-Note situation build up nice tension too.

Surprises/Shocks - » (8/10). Bellick out of the prison was a surprise. Kellerman figure out something.

Time and Scene Management - » (8/10). T-bag and C-Notes scenes were pure filler, doesn´t mean that they can be interesting, since C-Note situation created some tension. Michael scenes also was 70% of the time filler, but the situations was well explored like in C-Note case. Haywire was pure filler, can someone care for him?

Beginning - » (7/10). Just following the previous episode, with a useless conflict inside.

Complication Phase - » (9/10). C-Note situation is complicated, also Michael and Co ended up with another situation where there is no way out, or it seemed that way.

Climax - » (9/10). When the cops were waiting for Michael and Co, this was the climax in this episode, the twist was great. Ending - » (8/10). A soft ending, only Kellerman mini plot conclusion was great.

What I liked -» C-Note complicated situation. The way that the writers explored Michael, Sara, Kellerman in this episode.

What I Didn´t Liked -» Haywire and T-bag scenes.moreless

Yes, I saw this episode very time ago, but I still thinking it was an awesome episode, because it shows things that some people who watch this series wanted to see.

By FoxerEsp, Feb 17, 2009

I really like this episode because it was very special in this series, that is because it shows Michael and Sara in an intimate moment in that train. But I also like another Michael and Sara scenes, example when they are "talking" with Kellerman. One of the things I like of this episode is that it shows a lot of characters: C-Note with his daughter, T-Bag with his "family" and Bellick and Mahone looking for Hawire, who later dies. The death of that character is another thing I liked a lot, not because I didn't like that character, it was because I don't like watching the same characters all the time. That's all, for me this one of the best episodes of the series, I know there are better, but I really like this episode.moreless

Michael is reunited with Sara. After several situations, they finally reveal how they feel about one another. T-bag is keeping the Hollander's hostage in their own house, Haywire tries to escape from reality, and C-Note's daughter starts deteriorating.

By tursiopsseries, Jun 28, 2008

My favourite Prison Break episode from the first 3 seasons, particularly because of the Michael and Sara reunion. Their first hug is very sweet! I love it when Michael finds out about Kellerman trying to drown Sara. The look on his face is priceless. Also, I loved the scene with Sara trying to strangle Kellerman herself! And possibly my favourite scene, Sara and Michael in the train's bathroom. The kiss they shared was very sweet and intimate! The other storylines in the episode was also intriguing - T-bag keeping the Hollander's captive in their own home, and T-bag been horribly charming when a guest comes over for lunch. Also, poor C-Note and her sick daughter Dede get stuck in an armed hold-up at a diner. C-Note's great when he takes the guy out, I always wince whenever I see him break the guy's wrist on the table. And we say goodbye to poor Haywire, who get's cornered by Bellick and Mahone. Mahone convinces him that the only way out is to jump off the top of the grain elevator, which poor Hayway does. Also, Lincoln helps the train run a roadblock, and Kellerman realises he's being tricked by Bill Kim by using someone who's pretending to be the president. However, seeing as I'm a huge MiSa fan, their scenes made this episode awesome from my perspective.moreless

Sara comes face to face with Kellerman, T-Bag takes the Hollinder Family on a road trip and Haywife takes the plung

By vman85, Jun 24, 2008

Sara steps off a train in Evansville, Louisiana, where she meets up with Michael and Lincoln. All seems to be going well until she clocks Kellerman, whose apologies over her torture don't wash with any of them. But they're forced to back down when the rogue finds his bargaining chip: the answer to the mystery surrounding the key in Sara's possession. Following the trail, the foursome embark on an eventful journey to Chicago, where they head to a private cigar club. Kellerman, fresh from finding out that Kim's been setting him up, fails to convince the others that he should be the one to retrieve the evidence hidden in Governor Tancredi's humidor. Michael and Sara prepare for the task… Meanwhile, C-Note saves the day when he and his daughter are involved in a hold-up at a diner; and T-Bag finds the neighbourhood welcoming committee too much to take, prompting him to relocate with his captives in tow. Haywire's been spotted fleeing the scene of a homicide, and Kim wants him dealt with in his usual way. Mahone needs a junkyard dog who's willing to play dirty, and Bellick's more than up to the challenge. Faster than you can say "habeas corpus" the former CO is swapping his prison overalls for a shiny new FBI badge as he works under the radar to track down his target. With Haywire cornered at the top of a storage tower, it's time for Mahone to step in. Not willing to get his hands dirty, the agent plays on Haywire's desire for freedom by telling him that there's a way out. It works. The Fox River escapees become five as Haywire jumps from the tower and plummets to his death, his treasured picture of Holland landing by his side.moreless

Loved this episode!

By Sarah_Is_Lost, Jun 15, 2008

Michael and Sara have an intimate moment on a train as they head to Chicago with Lincoln and Kellerman. Mahone enlists help from Bellick and corners Haywire. C-Note is held up at a diner with his daughter. T-Bag continues to hold the Hollanders hostage. Wow, another awesome episode of Prison Break. I know I say this on like every review but it is so true. In this episode there was so much action, I loved this episode. I loved when Michael and Sara kissed, so cute it felt real while I was watching it, I must say greta acting and "Sara" is a lucking thing, to be hinest. Anyway, I also love the way Sara and Kellerman were acting, it was awesome just liek this episode! The last scene in the episode was brilliant. Just because Michael said he loved Sara too. And oh my god, Haywire jumping off that building was perfectly done. I mean I'm going to miss him so much, but I don't think we have seen the last of him. Awesome episode!moreless

I love this show for the action, smart story line, and mostly Michael and Sara. This Episode had it all! :)

By ARahim, Dec 28, 2007

The kissing scene in the bathroom was so well done. It was also realistic because they didn't just jump on each other it was gradual and their conversation lead up to the moment perfectly. Also the interaction between Sara and Kellerman was great. When I first heard that she was going to try to kill Kellerman in the episode, I thought it would be weird, but I could total see him pushing her over the edge. His looks made me want to strangle him too. The last scene in the episode was also great. Not just because Michael said he loved Sara too but the merging between that and Haywire jumping off that building was perfectly done.moreless

Three down, five left.

By Parricida, Dec 09, 2007

One more of the escapes where caught and terminated. It looks more and more like they have no interest to keep any of them alive. They want eight bodies and so far they have gone that road.

This episode is really well built, the difficulties between chars and how they comprehension each other. Not mentioning the most beautiful scenes as Sara and Michael finally admit themselves what the feel.

Sara and Kellerman reunion is not the cheery one as she has some really hard feelings towards him and without question why. And in this episode, Sara proves again she can be very strong and take it if she has to. Luckily there are people to stop her as Kellerman might have some use after all and now when he understands that he was fooled again, I think he does not think about crossing them and continues with their plan to bring down the president.

Things are starting to get even more interesting as they are going to use the key...moreless

Three Convicts Terminated, Five Convicts Remain...

By cavanagh15, Sep 09, 2007

We have another death and the person who died isn't all that shocking to me. Michael and Lincoln will never die, Sucre is chilling in Mexico, T-Bag is moving somewhere, and C-Note is trying to protect his little girl.

Haywire never relaly had a story to follow this season other then his occasional apperences for comedy reasons only. It seems that the manhunt is winding down, with 3 of the 8 now benig captured.

I liked the reveal that Kellerman wasnt talking to the president at all and figured out Kim trying to play him. I thought that made for interesting drama putting him back onto the good side for the moment. Michael and Sara having a kiss was long overdue. I didnt think we would be waiting 16 episodes into the new season to see them kiss. Granted I thought Sara was dead but...its all good now.

C-Notes storyline wasnt horrible in this episode either. I like how he has the sympathy crowd pulling for him. I think he is going to be the next to go, if there is another death this season.moreless

Load More Reviews