Wash

Episode Reviews (52)

Superb

this was a good ep

By cube2k8, May 29, 2010

in this ep of the show prison break kellerman is tring to find the president he is mad at what she did to him and lincon and the others are close to finding hte evidence they need to prove that his not guilty. and t bag finds a psycolgist that looks just like him and so he disposes of him . and he finds his nice side this was a good ep.i thought it had some really exciting parts in it and that is why i gave the show what i gave it a 9.0 and the story seems to be going somewhere .moreless

Review

By cavanagh15, Apr 20, 2010

I thought this was the worst episode of the entire season, hardly advancing the plot and basically giving Michael and Lincoln a fake plotline for the entire episode. We didn't get to hear the recording, which was a big letdown from the end of last week. Hearing the recording was something we all expected the episode to start off with and when that didn't happen I think we all had a negitive feeling towards the episode.

The fake helper was a nice twists, but I hate one episode stand alone plots that don't result in them moving the plot forward. I thought it was the weakest Michael / Lincoln episode to date.

C-Notes storyline is still bad. It never has been good, never will be good. I really do hope that he just killed himself. Though Im sure a guard will see him and be like "Hey that guys trying to kill himself now"

T-Bag / Brads storyline wasnt even that good. T-Bag randomly killed some doctor, though the four minute scene with the docotr before he killed him was kind of uncalled for. Overall - bad episode.moreless

By Dante_Edy, Apr 20, 2010

Details/Progress (To point A to B) -» (7/10). Ok, point A in Michal´s case is the recording that he have that implicate the President but he need someone in the government to help him, so the writers create a filler to buy time until the next episode. C-Note situation come to a supposed end. T-bag was just a distraction, he could get what he wanted in a easy way. Sucre scenes appears here to make everyone happy, but he will have more problems because Bellick somehow will find him.

Plot Details/Holes- » (7/10). The doctor doesn´t recognize T-bag, no one does in Prison Break. The phone call for Mr. Green was very strange.

Drama - » (8/10). Sara and her drama. C-Note too have his ultimate problem. Even Kellerman have the rights too. It seems that Sucre happiness will end soon.

Suspense/Tension - » (6/10). Don´t expect good material here.

Surprises/Shocks - » (7/10). T-bag brings a surprise, also the situation with the tape brings another surprise.

Time and Scene Management - » (7/10). Michael scenes was most of the part filler scenes, only when the real Mr. Green appears you have what it is real important to know. T-bag also have is filler scenes, but that was entertaining and that scene in the airport will be important. Sucre and Maricruz are happy, but only one scene would be enough to explain that. C-Note escape this time.

Beginning - » (7/10). Good presentation, full of mystery.

Complication Phase - » (7/10). Meeting Mr. Green is the complication here.

Climax - » (6/10). When you discover the problem with the tape.

Ending - » (7/10). The usual ending, trouble for everyone, only C-Note ended up in the worse situation.

What I liked -» Finally some happiness for Sucre. The T-bag scenes with the doctor was nice.

What I Didn´t Liked -» Mr. Green filler scenes.

The writers decided to deliver another filler, to gain some time and get to the point only in the end.moreless

Awesome.

By Sarah_Is_Lost, Aug 23, 2008

Lincoln, Michael and Sara find the evidence they need to expose the conspiracy. Mahone uses C-Note to locate Michael. Bellick goes to Mexico to find Sucre while T-Bag steals the identity of a psychiatrist. Kellerman prepares to assassinate the President. What can I say about this episode, it is awesome! I loved it. I felt so sorry for C-Note, I was crying again, even though I know what is going to happen. I loved the way Lincoln and Michael made the fake Cooper Green do everything, it was awesome and very exctiing to watch. I love this episode. Not as good as some episode in the season but still very good.moreless

Mahone's getting closer, Kellerman wants the president dead

By vman85, Jul 18, 2008

In their bid to make the evidence public, Michael and Lincoln seek out Cooper Green, former Deputy Attorney General and an ally of Aldo's. But a meeting arranged through his receptionist takes a dramatic turn when the man sent to see them turns out to be an imposter from 'The Company'. It's only through Sara's chance encounter with one of her father's associates that they are led to the real Green, who agrees to study the recording. Although a problem with the file's timestamp will make it inadmissible in a court of law, the content's enough to prove Reynolds guilty of more than just her involvement in the conspiracy. Could blackmail be the route to a Presidential pardon? Meanwhile, Kellerman invests in a sniper rifle before finding himself a rooftop position for Reynolds' public appearance at a Chicago hotel; Sucre makes it to his aunt's with Maricruz; and T-Bag spills his troubles to a therapist, only to murder him and steal his identity before boarding a plane to Bangkok via Mexico – also the flight of choice for an unwitting Bellick, who's on the hunt for Sucre. 'The Company' having closed in on Michael and Lincoln, C-Note finds himself expendable when Mahone, following Kim's orders, instructs him to use the contents of a parcel soon to be delivered to him. Following an emotional visit from Kacee, C-Note returns to his cell, where he opens a box containing a rope and slips its noose over his head. "I love you," he whispers, as he jumps from his bed…moreless

They have the tape but there is much disappointment

By Parricida, Dec 10, 2007

First - we never hear what is on this tape. To be honest it did not let me sleep as I wanted to know it and in next episode it came out - we cannot hear it.

Also there is disappointment for the chars as they found out this is only the copy the get - there is no original date and they can not prove it is conspiracy against them.

And Mahone. He is after them as fugitives have just come under their nose. And he finds the place where they were watching when they let the wrong person do a little running.

And C-Note... I hoped he can be the first one to survive it back inside but no.. :S one more down?moreless

Love love love love L O V E that show!!

By diecaro, Jul 13, 2007

I guess I've never seen a single episode of Prison Break that I didn't like. You just gotta love that show, right? It's awesome!

It was cleverly plotted how they didn't let us hear the tape yet, it was soo exciting! And then they're trying to get someone to help them, but that damn company seems to be everywhere. It's awful how they're always waiting. Hopefully Michael gets ahead again soon, because that's how I love his character. Always on top of it ;-)

Sucre and Maricruz finally reunite which was soo sweet! I was really hoping for this to happen, was about time :-) Let's hope they're not screwing it up again now.

This show is so amazing, it's great how it always evolves around love and family. Best show ever!moreless

Awesome episode.

By DC1_24, Jun 08, 2007

This episode was so good it had everything you would want. The only part I didn't like is when they where listening to the tape they all got angry after it but me I was angry before because they didn't let us here it. We finally see Michael beat up some guy without his brother's help finally. Sara wasn't much ion the episode but she helped find he real Mr Green which I can't believe he said this tape or whatever isn't going to hold up in court but thank it seems like they have another plan blackmailing the president. Also I feel so sorry for C-note I hope he survives somehow and Sucre finally catches up with his girl which was nice. Thios episod was awesome I hope the rest are as good as this or better.moreless

So full of surprises!! and hot characters.

By Hayley4Naley, Jun 07, 2007

Can't get over Wentworth Miller. So hot. moving on...

I accidentally missed last's weeks ep so was semi confused. but i just have to say, i hate how they can just kill anyone on this show. I know thats the whole basis of the series; murders and killings and framings and stuff, but i hate it. I love that guy with the daughter and wife, and he's forced to kill himself. just hope the other end of the deal is kept! and that ex-agent just goes around and kills anyone; gun dealers and other agent ppl. where is his conscious!! and guilt?? is he still a good guy or is he a bad guy? i hope he doesn't kill the president b4 any resolutions are made. but its highly possible (please don't tell me what happens!!)

I had my suspicions about the green guy (so bad with names, sorry.) heaps glad micheal is so smart (and also incredibly sexy lol!!) to figure it out! How would have thought that tape would be useless. spose it had to be, otherwise the show can't really go on much longer. Also i saw the preview for nex week. is the holly girl from brothers and sisters the president? or some other random character??

HEAPS ANNOYED!! i have 2 wait 2 weeks until the next ep anyway!!! grrrr.moreless

Load More Reviews