Makeover

Episode Reviews (6)

Great

Oh, Daniel...

By erin2992, Jul 07, 2008

This was a neat idea for a Project Runway challenge. The designers created new looks for each other. Personally, I thought Santino's ripped jumpsiut was much worse than Daniel's design, but he (Santino) completely lied about everything with that outfit. I love how Heidi made it sound like Daniel V committed some horrible crime the way she said "What you did to Chloe..." I wondered why they didn't do this challenge when there were an even number of designers left so they could pair off and be more efficient... although, if it was simple, it wouldn't be Project Runway. It's a clever episode; watch it if it's on in marathon-form!moreless

The last 5 desginers of the season had to give each other a makeover by designing an outfit for the fellow desginer\\\'s name they drew.

By redliquorice, Jul 22, 2006

This episode has not been aired here in SIngapore yet, but I\\\'ve seen the designs online and it was somewhat disappointing. The designers\\\' personalities and uniqueness didn\\\'t quite come through in their designs (maybe some would disagree) but anyway, I\\\'ve seen better episodes for sure :)

*footnote* my fave is santino\\\'s design for kara janx, and i\\\'m super sad nick lost this round! i wanted to see him at fashion week!

Ew

By maimaijayne, Feb 13, 2006

I can't believe that the judges chose Santino over Nick. Nick is a much better designer. He knows and cares about how a woman will feel in clothes. Santino doesn't pay any attention. I don't know who the judges were looking at, but Santino's design for Kara was dreadful. It emphasized everything women want to hide. The jumpsuit made her belly look poochy and her thighs and hips looked huge.

I don't understand why the judges didn't like Daniel's makeover for Chloe. The purpose of a makeover is to make someone look completely different and Daniel did just that. Maybe it didn't fit Chloe, but at least he really made her look totally different.

I'm so disappointed that Nick's designs won't be at Olympus.moreless

Bull$#!% (spoiler)

By MAFfilms13, Feb 10, 2006

Do These People Have THIER EYES CLOSED!!!

This Is why normal people roll their eyes at fashion people.

Nick made a suit... AN ENTIRE MEN\\\\\\\'S SUIT, and it stayed in one piece (ok four pieces). Sure it had no pockets, sure some of the seams were a bit off, sure it was a bit feminine.

But Hello...

Santino made a BrOwN, FrAcKiNg StAR TrEK UnIFORM, that FeLL ApART on ThE RuNWaY!!! he has been on the chopping block for like 5 weeks. He is constantly designing stuff none of the judges like and they are never finished.

Ugh!

What is the point of this show if they are going to let one designer coast by. Did they go out and find a jump suit designer to be this week\\\\\\\'s guest judge?

And lastly, it seems everyone is judged on this week\\\\\\\'s outfit. I mean Klum wanted to give Daniel the boot even though he has won 4 fracking challenges. Meanwhile Santino skates through because \\\\\\\"he is showing improvement, and he has vision.

BULL$#!%... Santino Must Go!

I tried to write this review in all caps, but TV.com wouldn\\\\\\\'t let me.moreless

I can't believe it! Not Nick!

By tulip727, Feb 09, 2006

I can not believe that Santino stayed and Nick left. I mean, a poorly sewn one piece jumpsuit had to have been worse than a suit with a poor choice of fabric, right? Nick, Daniel V and Chloe were my top three... I just hope that Daniel V and Chloe make it to fashion week. Santino and Kara just aren't quite strong enough.