Neil Simon's Lover's Retreat

Episode Reviews (5)

Great

Okay...

By thefairy5456, Sep 05, 2012

I've been a little dissappointed since after mid-season 5 as Psych seemed to begin to lose the elements that made it a brilliant show in the first place. I think the only part worthwhile was the scene of Gus, Lassie and Henry hanging out.

Overall I still enjoy some of the comedy and I like the idea that Shawn is willing to commit (even if it IS with Juliet...ugh) but Psych is just not the same anymore...

C'mon Psych team! Raise those standards!moreless

boring product-placement dropping episode

By kyravon, Feb 08, 2012

Too many stereotypes, too many repeated jokes (Shawn using Gus' credit card), no humor.

And what was with the endless product placement? Credit cards, stores, etc. Very tacky.

Not even the "big reveal" at the end was very interesting.

Neil Simon's Lover's Retreat

By flyer28, Dec 15, 2011

Shawn's really growing up... And, a ring in a nintendo? perfect disguise!

12/14

By thefanof, Dec 15, 2011

The season finale of Psych definitely had its moments. Guys night out with Henry, Gus and Carlton was amusing, and Shawn and Juliet on vacation made me chuckle too, but then they rushed the murder and the corresponding killer, with no real explanation for any of it.

It was funnier than a lot of the recent shows, but still a little bit disappointing as a whole. Worth checking out though and glad the hiatus is not too long.