Santabarbaratown 2

Episode Reviews (7)

Shawn's Dose of Justice

By djmaine, Apr 13, 2013

Great to see Shawn get his vengeance no matter who was in his way. He plays a great dark character when he needs too.

The lighthearted moments were well timed, especially the Cranberry Scene.

Epic Fail

By Kevin75, Mar 07, 2013

What started out as a good season premier steadily devolves into a series of events that strain and ultimately break the suspension of disbelief. Shaun on his quest for justice commits enough felonies to land anyone in jail. The culmination which I'll leave as surprise, ultimately leaves you asking why are they not in jail.

Unfortunately these strings of felonies, even by the police, entirely overshadow the fun moments of the episode, like when the Gus's new car is blown up. Psyches greatest attribute was always how it cleverly skirted around the law, it was charming, now the show appears to simply ignore the law's existence or any logic. Such as when Gus's car explodes in an expensive neighborhood and the police aren't there in less than 5 minutes.moreless

Loved it!!!!!!!!!!

By Savvytvfan91, Mar 02, 2013

Thank god it is back!!!!!!! I missed it. I liked dark Shawn, I know he has to be dark at some points and he does it well. The episode had many funny moments but was heartfelt and badass. Awesome!!! Can't wait til next week!!!!!

The art to window breaking

By superheroes101, Mar 01, 2013

Hell yeah go love and going ninja badass with humor and Gus and his cranberry (shame about the insurance or lack of). And this might not be on everyone's minds said she loved Shawn *mesohappydance*. Psych is BACK BABY!!!!!!!!!!! :)

It's BACK!!!

By moogan89, Feb 28, 2013

So happy it's back. Seeing Shawn darker was weird, but I loved it!!!!!!!!!!

By tinasmrebeck, Feb 28, 2013

I love this show! It's funny and exciting and I love all the actors