Psychoville

Show Reviews (5)

Great

<3 it!

By ArtfullHeart, Oct 14, 2013

I found this show on hulu and I'm in <3 ! It's delightfully twisted just like me!!!

it is still a mediocre show...

By InvasionFanbOy, May 08, 2011

i have just now watched all the seven episodes, but this show is still nothing special. i have the same opinion as i had when i did watch the first episode of psychoville. psychoville have a few good characters as mr. jelly, lomax, david (my favorites) and it have a few fun moments but that is not enough to make it out of the mediocre classification i gave it. with that said, it is a ok show to waste some hours on while you wait for something better to come. aint much interesting going on the telly in the summer anyway.moreless

Dark, Funny and Mysterious!

By Jeric-Ho, Jul 22, 2009

I did not expect anything less from the creative minds of The League of Gentlemen! The show is darker in my opinion than TLOG, but this is not a bad thing, in my eyes it makes the show what it is!

I like all of the characters that Reece and Steve have created, although sometimes reminding me a but too much of some characters from TLOG, but i suppose there are only a certain amount of voices and persona's one person can create! It was also great to see the cameo from Mark Gatiss in episode 4! This was perfectly planned for the fans of TLOG and i was surprised when Mark made an appearance, and it was very well hidden from the fans as his name was listed in magazines and the press as being an actor named Sam Kisgart, an anagram of Mark Gatiss! Very clever indeed!

I love the whole mystery of the show and cannot wait to find out who the man in the mask and trench coat is! I am sure i will love it when it is revealed! I do hope for a second series though! so fingers crossed!

If you love the League of Gentlemen then you will love this!moreless

Bizzare!

By allways_ty, Jun 26, 2009

I have no idea of what to write about this show, is the most weird, bizzare, crazy tv show i have ever seen.

It's not great, but its also not bad, it is just, crazy.

Crazy characters with a very crazy story and a dark past, all the main charactes seem to have spent a time in a psychiatric clinic and a woman died there and now there is someone following then and thinking they killed her.

The show is interesting and the actors that play the main characters are interesting too.

Waiting too see how this is going to end.

I recommend if you like different tv shows.moreless