Rainbow

Good
7.1

Loved this show!

By CristinaMccan, Jul 01, 2012

I adored this show.My fave character was Bungle I hated George and Zippy was really funny.It tought you lot's of lessons and how you can deal with commen situations.I was crying my head off when this was cancelled and offically THIAS HAS TO BE BROUGHT BACK OR ELSE I'LL F*CK TV FOREVER.

awsome awsome AWSOME

By BECKSFAN86, Jul 21, 2008

I LOVE this show, i always always used to watch this after playgroup when i was younger, and i grew up with the show, i don't like the way they brought it back, they should of left it to how it started out.

My favourite was Zippy, haha loved him, didnt really like Bungle Bonse LOL, George was ok, bit gay mind you, and Geoffry haha, i remember him sharing a bed with Bungle and Zippy i think, oh what a classic, and it/'s shown here in England still on one of the Nickelodeon channels, a great show and reminds me of my childhood.moreless

classic!

By more_ncis_now, Feb 07, 2006

Rainbow was a brilliant show which was running when I was little. I have many happy memories of watching george, bungle and zippy - rainbow is the one show that rises above the rest in my mind when I think back to the programmes I watched when I was small! A classic!

this was one of the best kids programs around when i was little

By traceynatasha, Feb 05, 2006

oh my gosh this was so cool i remember zippy bungle and george although if i remember correctly the person inside bungle changed and wasnt as good! i remember geoffory and rod jane and freddy this was so cool i used to watch this when i came back from nursery i think i know i watched it with my sister