Show Reviews (5)

Loved this show!

By CristinaMccan, Jul 01, 2012

I adored this show.My fave character was Bungle I hated George and Zippy was really funny.It tought you lot's of lessons and how you can deal with commen situations.I was crying my head off when this was cancelled and offically THIAS HAS TO BE BROUGHT BACK OR ELSE I'LL F*CK TV FOREVER.

awsome awsome AWSOME

By BECKSFAN86, Jul 21, 2008

I LOVE this show, i always always used to watch this after playgroup when i was younger, and i grew up with the show, i don't like the way they brought it back, they should of left it to how it started out.

My favourite was Zippy, haha loved him, didnt really like Bungle Bonse LOL, George was ok, bit gay mind you, and Geoffry haha, i remember him sharing a bed with Bungle and Zippy i think, oh what a classic, and it/'s shown here in England still on one of the Nickelodeon channels, a great show and reminds me of my childhood.moreless

By more_ncis_now, Feb 07, 2006

Rainbow was a brilliant show which was running when I was little. I have many happy memories of watching george, bungle and zippy - rainbow is the one show that rises above the rest in my mind when I think back to the programmes I watched when I was small! A classic!

this show is such a classic it should come on sky tv

By Kieranmay, Nov 22, 2005

OK I am in fact a huge fan of the rainbow series. I love this show soooooooo much I even recently bought the 30th aniversery dvd's and have the soft toys I won at skegness on the grabbers and even got a birthday card that sang everytime you opened it zippy was singing happy birthday to me it was so cool. I miss watching my old rainbow videos thanks to my mum selling them at the car boot sale what the f*** was she thinking?! ahh well at least I have the dvd's of some episodes. if it ever come's back on I'llll.....BE WAAAIITIINNG.moreless