ABC Family Cancels Ravenswood

By Jen Trolio

Feb 15, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day, Hannah Marin! Even though your boyfriend Caleb basically left you for a ghost that one time, ABC Family must really want you two to reunite for good, because the network has canceled Ravenswood. The Pretty Little Liars spin-off took an axe to the heart late on Friday, according to TV Line

Ravenswood—which was initially granted a straight-to-series order in the spring of 2013 and starred Pretty Little Liars' Tyler Blackburn—was about a group of five strangers all connected by a curse. The Season 1 finale, which aired Tuesday, February 4 to 1.4 million viewers and even featured a #Haleb reunion, is now the series finale as well. It's unclear whether Blackburn will return to Pretty Little Liars on a full-time basis. 

Did you stick with Ravenswood until the end? Will you miss it?

• Comments (132)
Add a Comment
In reply to :
  • roselynann Mar 25, 2015

Bit late here. I didn't realize there were others that felt the same way. ...really why? I never was into PLL... too high school for me and running from who knows what which I just wanted them to get to the point. I would tell my husband I couldn't spend time with him because I didn't want to miss Ravenswood. The last episode I was thrown off and wish it could be more clear what happened.

• inutsza Aug 30, 2014

Rw was killing PLL guys .. They had to cancel it .. All good things come to an end.. That's why PLL continues :)

• gatorgurl7157 Jul 14, 2014

I love Ravenswood. They should have left it alone. It was actually a good show and the take it off. Why do they always take off the good shows but leave the stupid ones on? Doesn't make any sence.

• tenekastrider Jun 09, 2014

I'm really sad now. I was already sad that the PLL is going to come to an end its not right to cancel ravenswood it was the perfect transition

• Jodymarie2011 May 14, 2014

This is BS!! They should not even start a show like that without telling the whole story! Im very mad about this! How can u end a show like that! Should at least have to air a special closing out the show, giving people answers! Thanks for wasting my time!!!!!!!!!

• bobvice58 May 12, 2014

This is Bullcrap... I watched the show every week, and just thought that they were airing Twisted until they taped the new shows.. This is bad for ABC Family, I will now stop watching PLL since it was on before the show, I got hooked on it too. I now do not care who the hell A is.. Also, I will probably stop watching the Fosters as well, since they will probably do the same to it.. I do not trust them, and hate to spend my precious time following a show, to have it pulled by someone without the proper Goodbye. Aire a Season Finale, special to give viewers closure... also will not tune into Twisted anymore after today too..

• pashao Apr 29, 2014

Wow. I missed this story. I can't say I'm shocked but I was tuning in every week.

• christinadewaal9 Apr 28, 2014

BRING RAVENSWOOD BACK PLEASE I LOVE THIS SHOW PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• mrsandrewbooker Apr 11, 2014

One mad ravenswood fan

• mrsandrewbooker Apr 11, 2014

I am so mad please bring ravenswood back at least let us know what was to come we were just left clueless with our minds wondering that's not fair to us

• See More Comments (95)