Watch the Full Trailer for Ray Donovan Season 2 (VIDEO)

By Tim Surette

Jun 13, 2014

Showtime's Ray Donovan returns for Season 2 on Sunday, July 13 at 9pm, and it looks like the title character still has a whole lotta fixing to do. In the full-length trailer for Season 2, Ray (Liev Schrieber) has to deal with the aftermath of the Season 1 finale, which saw Ray's dad Mickey (Jon Voight) kill a Boston mobster. The promo offers our first look at Hank Azaria's FBI Bureau Chief Cochran, who has has plenty of questions for both Ray and Mickey about what went down on the docks that night. 

In addition to Azaria, Season 2 will boast guest stars Wendell Pierce, Sherilyn Fenn, Ann-Margret, Vinessa Shaw, Brian Geraghty, Heather McComb, and Kip Pardue. 

Ray Donovan returns for Season 2 on Sunday July 13 at 9pm on Showtime. 

• Comments (18)
Add a Comment
In reply to :
  • peterspoor33 Jun 16, 2014

Yep, been missing my tough guy Boston-y accents on TV since season 1
    Stuff is in need of fixing, the family looks more disillusioned, John Voight looks crazy as ever and likely to cause trouble.

"What's the first thing you learn when you're 5 years old? You don't talk to the fucking cops"

"Amen motherfucker!"

• jacobwright984 Jun 16, 2014

wow that was good guess ray is not as good a fixer if the wives know what he really does hahah

• AdedayoAdelakun Jun 15, 2014

That's how to make a trailer!!!!!!!!!!!! Loved season 1 and it looks like they have even stepped it up a notch in season 2. Can't wait.

• LiseLotteDive Jun 14, 2014

After getting through the first two episodes of season 1, this show excelled all expectations. It's sooooo good.

• JaJosoft Jun 14, 2014

Can somebody tell me what the name of the song in the background is?

• Marburg66 Jun 15, 2014

I'll go ahead & toss this one to ya.

It's called "Rolling Stone" by Ruben & the Dark
    I've never heard of the band or the song before 5 minutes ago, so allow me to make a friendly recommendation for the next time & every time you want to find a song on the interwebs:

Simply type in a few of the song lyrics you hear, & 9 times out of 10, the lyrics to that song will pull up. Then, armed with band and song title, go listen to the song somewhere on said interwebs in whatever manner you see fit. Don't wait for hours depending on the charity of others when a few short minutes of your own time will do better for ya

• DesertWolf Jun 14, 2014

OMG, The new season going to be epic, LOL I can't wait for Season 2.

• JacquelinePal Jun 14, 2014

I got caught up on Season 1 couple months ago(had to start from the first episode because last year when it aired I had too many shows going on and had to cut some, LOL). I'm glad I did because I really enjoy this show. Liev Schreiber is amazing. LOL I can't wait for Season 2.

• Russtler67 Jun 14, 2014

I am excited now...great trailer...

• Silver_Sword_14 Jun 14, 2014

The only person I know who watches this is my father. Papa Silver.

• mad-pac Jun 15, 2014

Gosh, have I been watching an old man's show? Suddenly I've grown concerned. You don't happen to be 14 years old, do you?

• Silver_Sword_14 Jun 15, 2014

Haha, no, I'm 25. I tried the first episode and didn't like it at all. I'm guessing it's improved a lot since then?

• mad-pac Jun 15, 2014

And that means I can watch Ray Donovan. Now excuse me while I get my slippers, my pajamas, and my warm milk...

• Silver_Sword_14 Jun 18, 2014

Oh yeah, of course. It doesn't get any better than Batman: The Animated Series. I mentioned Beware because it's a current show. And yeah, I'm really looking forward to The Flash as well.

• mad-pac Jun 15, 2014

Well, then your father is probably my age... But like any man in his 50s, I don't see myself as an old man, just a big kid sometimes. Denial is a powerful weapon.

• mad-pac Jun 18, 2014

Sorry, but I'm more of a Batman: The Animated Series fan myself. But I do intend to watch the new CW The Flash series.

• Silver_Sword_14 Jun 18, 2014

Age is just a number, my friend. I enjoy a wide variety of dramas/comedies/cartoons, and so does my dad (well, maybe not the cartoon part). Although, I know he watches Beware the Batman.