Parents' Night

Episode Reviews (4)

Great

good episode...

By Fwirrel, Dec 31, 2007

Embarrassing parents . . . where have I seen that before? The idea has been done many times on many different shows and movies, but Recess put an interesting spin on it. One of the kids was incredibly embarassed by her parents and did her best to make sure they would not go to the parent night, but they end up going and embarrassing her. However, she sees that almost everyone's parents' are embarrassing and makes up with her parents. Her dad turns out to be a secret agent...interesting. Overall, pretty good episode with a good story and plenty of funny moments.moreless

Not a great episode but still good.

By LOZFAN6537, Dec 16, 2006

Parents Night is the classic tale of kids not wanting their parents to come to events because they are afraid of embarrasment. I'm sure this has happened to almost everyone. In this episode that happens to Spinelli because its parents night and all of the kids are excited except for Spinelli. So after some persuasion and sneaking around the rest of the gang convinces her to bring her parents. But she doesn't bring her real parents she finds two random people and pays them to act like her parents. But they leave and Spinelli's real parents come and TJ & the gang don't care that her parents are lame. This was kind of a boring episode but wasn't terrible.

~LOZFAN6537moreless

This episode is great. You should watch it.

By judog1, Nov 23, 2005

Parents night is a good episode. Parent confencess are going to happen at the school and

Spinelli is afraid that her parents are going to embarass her. She meets this couple at a gas station and pays them to pretend to be her parents. Her real parents show up and Spinelli doesn't want them there.

I think this episode was good but I have seen better. I would reccomend that you watch this episode. It is one of the first. This is another great installment in the recess series.

moreless