Red Eye

Show Reviews (25)

By Evdakimoff, Aug 10, 2015

Red Eye must go back to edgier comedians.

TV's Andy Levy needs to speak more clearly (he's been mumbling)

Joann Nosuchinsky is so sop***ric. she is in over her head. She adds nothing only makes stupid faces.

Was a great show

By Squonk, May 24, 2015

Now that Gutfeld has bailed, it's boring.

The most

By kristenthompson39142, Feb 20, 2015

obnoxious show EVER! It's rude and offensive. You can tell when someone says something that pisses off the group. All their faces turn red like a bunch of little devils LOL I wish you would invite real guest that are not afraid to go against the group. Your racist comments and jokes are what is to be expected from Fox. You're on at 3am for a reason LOL I wish I could rate this as a BIG FAT ZERO smh!!

By scs7900, Feb 05, 2014

I have been watching this show for a while. I love it. I love how it's a "fun" panel of guests. It fun to see "suits" commenting on crazy john Bolton was a guest) They talk about crazy topics. And I love sherrod small. He's crazy

one of the best shows on television

By bkto, Dec 15, 2012

hilarious, hilarious, hilarious- i wake up every time i can to catch this show, work or not.

is it racist? of course it isn't. is it satirical? of course is it. do people often ignore the differences between the two? of course they do.

i wish they'd make it available at times other than three am! or i need to buy a pvr, one of the two! :P

Hate is funny too!

By DennisSkaugru, Jun 09, 2012

If you think ridicule, stupid jokes, insulting racist remarks and flippant right wing political hate talk is your thing, then you will enjoy this show. My my my...I have never seen Ann Coulter look so female and animated! So here is some red meat for my American flag draped Republican friends and family members...and who said I am one sided...hate is always funny!

Know nothing talking heads.

By dougiefla, Oct 22, 2010

This is a typical Fox show. We get that awful bile taste in our mouth as we listen to a bunch of smart-aleck know nothings giving their unwanted opinions about shows and personalities that must be a whole lot better than them because they aren't on at 3 AM like this loser. It's like watching a bunch of college kids conversing half drunk at a party.Like we want to here what a "Poker Commentator" thinks about anything. If I want to watch smug commentators, I can turn on Fox during the daytime hours. This show is so bad, I'd rather watch The Magic Bullet blender infomercial! :(moreless

Could this be the best show ever? YES!

By SteevNZ, Oct 22, 2010

I could count on the fingers of one hand the shows that consistently make me laugh, and laugh out loud. This slice of irreverance and genius plugs directly into what goes on in my subconcious, so much it's a little scary. These guys, and (hot) gals tell it like it is on a daily basis with the kind of warped conservative spin that pulls me in and pushes ALL my buttons. My only gripe is that it's been removed from the international feed of (the mighty) Fox News and the only way I've had to keep up with it is through the interwebs. I miss the guys (and the aforementioned gals) and hope for its return to the airwaves. If you're easily offended, or a Politically Correct drone then you should avoid - otherwise I vote you should check it out, check it outers.moreless

Another show where I'd like the opportunity to have a 0 or minus score rating at my disposal. I'm afraid I have to base my opinion on a specific show, March 17, 2009.

By sandbur, Oct 22, 2010

I am not in any way opposed to comedians doing satirical news shows, (I love Jon Stewart) but their success depends largely on their ability to base their comments on facts; not mere easy-way-out-not-requiring-any-talent-or-comedic-timing gag lines that disrespect people and are intentionally hurtful."news item" directly coincided with the repatriation of the four latest Canadian soldiers killed in Afghanistan. Imagine the poor military families awaiting their return?

Had anyone at FOX cared to look into it, they'd have known this and assuming the sophomoric "stars" of the show wouldn't get it, one HAS to assume some FOX executive might at least worry about some minor backlash from those "stupid" people to the "frigid north" who "might be able to beat Belgium".

NOTE: Historical fact numbnuts: WWI? Vimy Ridge, Ypres (remember "Flanders Fields"? where and from whom did you think that poem originated?), The Sommes? That WAS Belgium and I do believe they are grateful to this day that we were there to help.

This is Gutfeld's "apology": "The March 17th episode of Red Eye included a segment discussing Canada's plan for a 'synchronized break,' which was in no way an attempt to make light of troop efforts," host Greg Gutfeld said in a [forced]{sic} statement issued Monday.

"However, I realize that my words may have been misunderstood. It was not my intent to disrespect the brave men, women and families of the Canadian military, and for that I apologize.

"Red Eye is a satirical take on the news, in which all topics are addressed in a lighthearted, humorous and ridiculous manner," he added."

#1: Your words weren't misunderstood. We got the message clearly.

#2: Jon Stewart for know...the man you wanna be? a success at satirical humour, including that directed at us in Canada by the way, specifically BECAUSE he knows his facts first, and secondly because he is not a bully about it.

#3: Fortunately for you Mr. Gutfeld, we stupid frozen people with no army tend NOT to judge everyone in a group by those with no talent, no humour and most regrettably, no smarts.

Go to commercial please...moreless

I think it was the best.

By ItalianBella23, Oct 22, 2010

Personally i think it is the best movie ever. it was very good and suspensefull and stuff. It was so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so awesome.,

Load More Reviews