Red Eye

Good
7.8

Growing

By scs7900, Feb 05, 2014

I have been watching this show for a while. I love it. I love how it's a "fun" panel of guests. It fun to see "suits" commenting on crazy john Bolton was a guest) They talk about crazy topics. And I love sherrod small. He's crazy

one of the best shows on television

By bkto, Dec 15, 2012

hilarious, hilarious, hilarious- i wake up every time i can to catch this show, work or not.

is it racist? of course it isn't. is it satirical? of course is it. do people often ignore the differences between the two? of course they do.

i wish they'd make it available at times other than three am! or i need to buy a pvr, one of the two! :P

Hate is funny too!

By DennisSkaugru, Jun 09, 2012

If you think ridicule, stupid jokes, insulting racist remarks and flippant right wing political hate talk is your thing, then you will enjoy this show. My my my...I have never seen Ann Coulter look so sexy...so female and animated! So here is some red meat for my American flag draped Republican friends and family members...and who said I am one sided...hate is always funny!

Know nothing talking heads.

By dougiefla, Oct 22, 2010

This is a typical Fox show. We get that awful bile taste in our mouth as we listen to a bunch of smart-aleck know nothings giving their unwanted opinions about shows and personalities that must be a whole lot better than them because they aren't on at 3 AM like this loser. It's like watching a bunch of college kids conversing half drunk at a party.Like we want to here what a "Poker Commentator" thinks about anything. If I want to watch smug commentators, I can turn on Fox during the daytime hours. This show is so bad, I'd rather watch The Magic Bullet blender infomercial! :(moreless

Could this be the best show ever? YES!

By SteevNZ, Oct 22, 2010

I could count on the fingers of one hand the shows that consistently make me laugh, and laugh out loud. This slice of irreverance and genius plugs directly into what goes on in my subconcious, so much it's a little scary. These guys, and (hot) gals tell it like it is on a daily basis with the kind of warped conservative spin that pulls me in and pushes ALL my buttons. My only gripe is that it's been removed from the international feed of (the mighty) Fox News and the only way I've had to keep up with it is through the interwebs. I miss the guys (and the aforementioned gals) and hope for its return to the airwaves. If you're easily offended, or a Politically Correct drone then you should avoid - otherwise I vote you should check it out, check it outers.moreless

Another show where I'd like the opportunity to have a 0 or minus score rating at my disposal. I'm afraid I have to base my opinion on a specific show, March 17, 2009.

By sandbur, Oct 22, 2010

I am not in any way opposed to comedians doing satirical news shows, (I love Jon Stewart) but their success depends largely on their ability to base their comments on facts; not mere easy-way-out-not-requiring-any-talent-or-comedic-timing gag lines that disrespect people and are intentionally hurtful.

This...um..."news item" directly coincided with the repatriation of the four latest Canadian soldiers killed in Afghanistan. Imagine the poor military families awaiting their return?

Had anyone at FOX cared to look into it, they'd have known this and assuming the sophomoric "stars" of the show wouldn't get it, one HAS to assume some FOX executive might at least worry about some minor backlash from those "stupid" people to the "frigid north" who "might be able to beat Belgium".

NOTE: Historical fact numbnuts: WWI? Vimy Ridge, Ypres (remember "Flanders Fields"? where and from whom did you think that poem originated?), The Sommes? That WAS Belgium and I do believe they are grateful to this day that we were there to help.

This is Gutfeld's "apology": "The March 17th episode of Red Eye included a segment discussing Canada's plan for a 'synchronized break,' which was in no way an attempt to make light of troop efforts," host Greg Gutfeld said in a [forced]{sic} statement issued Monday.

"However, I realize that my words may have been misunderstood. It was not my intent to disrespect the brave men, women and families of the Canadian military, and for that I apologize.

"Red Eye is a satirical take on the news, in which all topics are addressed in a lighthearted, humorous and ridiculous manner," he added."

#1: Your words weren't misunderstood. We got the message clearly.

#2: Jon Stewart for example...you know...the man you wanna be?...is a success at satirical humour, including that directed at us in Canada by the way, specifically BECAUSE he knows his facts first, and secondly because he is not a bully about it.

#3: Fortunately for you Mr. Gutfeld, we stupid frozen people with no army tend NOT to judge everyone in a group by those with no talent, no humour and most regrettably, no smarts.

Go to commercial please...moreless

I think it was the best.

By ItalianBella23, Oct 22, 2010

Personally i think it is the best movie ever. it was very good and suspensefull and stuff. It was so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so awesome.,

By jrgreenmd, Oct 22, 2010

Physics says the universe in heading to maximum entropy, "Red Eye" is already there. Set up as a discussion group akin to "The McLaughlin Group," The similarity ends there unless you imagine McLaughlin's Group on heavy drugs. On this late night show, the outrageous and outspoken gather with Greg Gutfeld to discuss the news and the hottest topics of the day. Among the regular panelists are recurring guests Bill Shultz, Kevin Godlington, Will Durst, and Rachel Marsden. Greg Gutfeld's mother 82 year-old serves as "Senior Correspondent" and phones in her reviews from California with the senior citizen perspective. Andrew Levy serves as Ombudsman and Futurist. In the former role, Levy critiques the reviewers at the half hour; in the latter role, he predicts tomorrow's big stories. This crew find no topic with boundaries they will not cross. Whether a Presidential Candidate or stripper rights or Panda sex, they jump in with a politically incorrect banter that is sure to arouse, offend, shock, amaze, and occasionally educate. "Red Eye" is unlikely to bore viewers.moreless

What happens when you get a bunch of bloggers and pundints together at 2 AM?

By a1ienartist, Oct 22, 2010

What happens when you get a bunch of bloggers and pundits together at 2 AM?

The answer is utter chaos. These guys are nuts, wacko, cracked, and just plain warped. No topic is over the line. No individual is safe. The even ream their own network!

BTW, I love "Hume-an Slight Watch!"

Greg Gutfeld is a animated gopher on fast forward. He'll say anything, and is without shame. One can only imagine what he is like off screen.

Andrew Levy is an ideal dead pan comic. His mid and end reports are fantastic.

At 2 AM this rocks! I love this show when I'm too tired to have any common sense. This is "guilty pleasure" redefined!moreless

One of the wildest shows of all time!

By b5dockworker, Oct 22, 2010

One of the wildest shows of all time!

This show is like a cross between a blog and a news show. The guests are funny and from varied professions and view points. Since it is on so late, you hear people say stuff they could say no where else and would say no where else! The topics are varied and many are things that woy\uld never make it on regular news.

I can only guess how long this show will be on before a topic or statement that is outrageous gets them in trouble. From what I have seen it will not be long!moreless

Load More Reviews