Revenge: Here's Your First Look at All the Terrible Things Happening in Season 3 (VIDEO)

By Kaitlin Thomas

Aug 19, 2013

I have to wonder what ABC's Revenge does for tourism to the Hamptons, because according to the show, nothing good ever happens there. In fact, a lot of really, really bad things happen there! Take this new promo for Season 3, for instance: Emily gets shot on her wedding day and then falls overboard (sucks), Nolan interrupts a garden party by dropping in from the sky like he's James Bond (rude), and Conrad has the audacity to keel over right in the middle of a crowd of guests just for attention (double rude). 

Watch it for yourself and then place your bets in the comments: How many soirees do you think Emily's going to ruin this year?

Revenge Season 3 premieres Sunday, September 29 on ABC.

• Comments (58)
Add a Comment
In reply to :
  • TVGirlCCC Sep 30, 2013

What would be the point of the show if Emily dropped her grudge?

• ch0c0nutz Sep 20, 2013

can't wait!

• Sw33tEscape Sep 12, 2013

Finally caught up after quitting 2 episodes into the second season when it first aired, and I am unbelievable excited for the third. I don't know what I would have done if I had to wait the whole summer, instead of two weeks, to see what happens.

• c07111 Sep 06, 2013

Just finished watching the 2nd Season and all I can say is, hopefully the curse that is obviously on Jack is broken. His relatives drop dead at a drop of a hat, 1st season his Dad, than Emily/Amanda, and then Deckland. Not really sure how this character is still walking upright and not balled over with grief. Will admit 2nd Season was kind of hard to get into, but towards the last few eppys it picked up. Can't wait to see Victoria's son, a man who actually is not in love with Emily will be a treat on this show.

• acre1993 Aug 21, 2013

Its going to take a lot more than this promo for this show to get its momentum back cause the entire season 2 has been a dissappointment expect for the finale. Hopefully season 3 will be waaaay better

• Kiwirevengefan Aug 21, 2013

Maybe it was Daniel who shot her because they had just got married then he found out that she had been using him all along.......that would be enough for a hot head, trigger happy Grayson.

• NickyLP Sep 16, 2013

Better it's not Daniel. It would be so repetitious of the first season when he shot Tyler.. Hope it's Jack or anybody else..

That makes sense, especially since she said she was sorry. I can definitely see Daniel finding out, pulling a gun on her, and her apologizing before he then shoots her.

• dude19 Aug 20, 2013

Why does everything happen on a boat on this show? After Amanda's death you'd think they'd stay away from those floating pits of death.

Well to be honest, people get katana-ed in their homes, blown up in city buildings, shot on the beach, thrown off the roof of their apartment buildings, and killed outside strip joints, so nowhere is really safe.

• MayTanner Aug 20, 2013

That looks promising and fun!
    What's with all the bad mood out there? Revenge isn't supposed to be more than it is. A fun way to spend the Sunday evening, a perfect side dish for a nice glass of Merlot or Cabernet Sauvignon.
    I'm looking forward to the next season. Nolan goes all James Bond? Emily gets shot on her wedding day? Victoria's off-spring is The Arrow? ^^ And Conrad drops dead like a fly?
    I'm in for the ride and feel really exited about it! :)

• mcepin3 Aug 20, 2013

Wines and champagnes are hooker's choice of drink :P:P:P
    (joke)

• LucaMaltaglia Aug 20, 2013

with the negative critics of the second season and the summer hiatus (and the horrible timeslot), I think the ratings of the season première will tank.

• acre1993 Aug 21, 2013

Critics don't have anything to do with a shows ratings their r a ton of shows that get critically criticized but yet still get good ratings.

• LucaMaltaglia Aug 21, 2013

yes but the criticism of this second season came first of all by fans and viewers, and also by tv critics.

• agarres Aug 20, 2013

first season was kinda fun - second was hollyweird's attempt to wring out the money. How many children can Victoria have wandering around out there? As many as they can stuff into weak scripts. The so -called "creative" team needs to be forced to watch Game of Thrones until their eyes bleed then told to write some like it but different involving evil corporations, sceeming moguls, and their toady suckup minions. ...... and of course lots of pretty girls in tight revealing clothes. Since this isn't HBO they'd have to stick to sim sex and nudity (lots of pixilated screen shots). Also - the modern day maesters have invented gunpowder so we don't have the heart-stopping action of all the sword fights. BAM BAM and done. Not the same i know.

• See More Comments (31)