Destiny

Episode Reviews (10)

Great

Surprise!

By itsmemadie01, Oct 04, 2012

I didn't expect to like Revenge but I can't help but get stuck with it last season. Last season finale, I have to say Bravo on a job well done but tonight's episode... not so much suspense than I am used to except for the part where Madeleine Stowe is alive so yeah I'm all into it. Charlotte started with a very strong plot last night with her addiction and being put away from her family.

I got so affected when Emily went to see Amanda, I so wanna pull Amanda's (real Emily) hair, talk about being passive-aggressive was it because she's pregnant? Oh well looking forward for Sunday. And Ashley's character hmmm... intolerable as expected, what with the weird accent?moreless

Shes Alive!!!!!!

By danny7277, Oct 02, 2012

This was a great way to start season 2 of revenge, theres were so many shocks and twists. ok sure i didnt really think Victoria would be dead but i was still shocked by how quick they revelaed she was alive, lesser shows would of dragged that out but revenge gets straight to the point. I also loved all the little call backs to the pilot in this episode even though this is only the shows 23rd episode is has a certian nostalgia to it which makes it feel like the show has been on for years. Overall i really liked this episode it set things up nicely for season 2 and left me craving for more!moreless

liked it but didnt love it

By acre1993, Oct 02, 2012

I have to say I was a bit disappointed with the episode because things didn't really pick till like the last 10 minutes. So I will give one more episode to see if things pick up.

Destiny

By TrueTvWatcher, Oct 02, 2012

Destiny was a perfect season two premiere of Revenge. I really enjoyed watching because the opening quote was awesome, the character and plot development were complex, and there was a lot of drama and other intrigue. The scenes where Emily was tied to a post and faced the oceans waves were awesome. It was interesting to learn more about what happened to Victoria. I also was intrigued to see how far Conrad would go in order to control Charlotte. It was interesting to see Jack in a dilemma over "Amanda" and "Emily" which was entertaining. I liked the ending and certainly look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!moreless

Oh no! She's dead!!

By Teayay, Oct 01, 2012

I couldn't believe it when I saw the credits flash by in the beginning....No Madeleine Stowe. I was sooo sure last season that the plane crash wouldn't kill her. After all, she (and Emily Vancamp) was the star of this show. But no Madeleine in the credits...rats...this sucks.

But then, finally, great news...she's alive! Clever to not include her in the credits at the beginning, she got her credit at the end instead.

Well...Revenge is back...and with a vengeance. This is going to be a great season 2:)moreless

An amazing come back?

By DespinaPitaro, Oct 01, 2012

What a come back? What should i begin with?First of all i wanted to make clear that i was sure that this bitch Victoria could not just died so easily. Now even more than ever her true character and plans are being revealed somethimg that will lead Charlotte to become the most valuable ally of Emily's.For god shake this Daniel is a morron, he is completely uselless not to mention Ashley's evil tactics. I really adored the courage and the strength Charlotte showed to protect her evil mother.I must also point out the fact that Amanda's baby cannot be Jack's at all.I hope Emily survives. That's all. Well great start anyway and keep it that way . This season is gonna be quite breathtaking.moreless

It's no surprise that Revenge and Reinvention share the same first letter!

By alimokrane, Oct 01, 2012

SPOILER FREE REVIEW

What an amazing premiere this one was! It's very very rare to find a show that can reinvent itself so flawlessly whilst still remaining true to its roots. This episode of revenge has managed to achieve just that and that is, in no way, an easy feat!

I have been waiting all summer for this episode and no matter how many ways I have flipped the events of the finale of last season inside my head, I never managed to come up with a viable way of keeping Revenge going as a TV show across multiple seasons. Boy, was I wrong and gladly so! This of course, is now, no longer a concern of mine. It's no surprise that Revenge and Reinvention share the same first letter!

Welcome Season 2 and may you, Revenge, remain here for many many seasons to come. I am hooked!

moreless

2x01 "Destiny"

By lucianoabc, Oct 01, 2012

Revenge is back and better than ever! If the last season was so good, I really expect this season to be better, and after watching the premiere I think it will be. The writers have a lot of stuff to play with this season. And after watching the promo for next Sunday, I really cannot wait.

Great start!

By amazing_race, Oct 01, 2012

So excited that Revenge is back! And what a start to season 2! Lots of bombshells and exciting continuations to major storylines!

I particularly love what they've done with Charlotte and her storyline. Interesting scenes with Amanda and Jack as well! Absolutely interesting and I can't wait to see what ahappens there!

A phenomenal start to season 2! I can't wait fo r the next episode!