Penance

Episode Reviews (8)

Superb

First & last time watching!

By ironman166, Feb 11, 2013

In reading some of the reviews i find it mind boggling what passes for entertainment. This show is horrible!

Best episode of season 2!

By NC1983, Jan 09, 2013

This in my opinion was the best episode of season 2!

It had suspense, thrills, action, and angst all rolled in together, I love Mason's character because other than Emily and Victoria he is the only character who possess some intellect and brains to figure things out and I loved the showdown at his place when Emily revealed herself!

Emily was great in this episode even when things were going wrong she managed to pull it all together

I hope we get to see more episodes like this and I would love to see more of Mason Treadwell

moreless

Some people

By Lyle1, Nov 26, 2012

some people always think their opinion matters... this show is great. if you dont like it... dont watch it simple... tell people who care what you think.

Revenge brings down the house, revengy style!

By alimokrane, Nov 13, 2012

Wow! I would stop the review at the word wow because I simply can not find the words to describe this episode. It kept me glued to my seat for its entirity. This was EPIC, absolutely EPIC!

Exposure

By TrueTvWatcher, Nov 12, 2012

Exposure was a perfect episode of Revenge and the events definitely live up to the title! I really enjoyed watching because there was a ton of character development, plot progression, intrigue and misdirection. It was cool to see truths be exposed, covered up and maneuvered around. There was some action, drama and suspense. It was interesting to watch Daniel make his move as Emily made hers. I couldn't believe how the plot unfolded. I certainly look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!moreless

2x07 "Penance"

By lucianoabc, Nov 12, 2012

Breathtaking episode, many seriously incredible scenes.

So many breathtaking developments!

By amazing_race, Nov 12, 2012

This episode was absoluetly flawless, with a series of amazing developments and unbelievable surprises! Such great scenes between Emily and Treadwell, not to mention Amanda taking things into her own hands. It was reall y intense!

Then there's teh developments with Daniel taking conrtol of the company! It is really entertaining!

But undoubtedly the best moment was Kara taking matters into her own hands and going after the Graysons. Those scenes were incredible, and I just can't believe who did what and how it all played out!

Can't believe we have to wait 2 weeks for the next episode! This one was just too good too be true! ;)moreless