Revenge

Show Reviews (182)

Great

loved it!! thank you

By villagebobby, May 11, 2015

i just signed up on this site at this moment, needed to have my input on the Revenge finale. I have been a loyal follower for the past four years, seen every episode, and unlike so many other series endings or series finales, this one absolutely rocked!!!!! Though a couple times it was not going the way I wanted and raised my voice at the tv, but all was good in the end. Congratulations Revenge creators for getting it right and having your loyal fans like me very happy with the way things ended. I have closure on a great show I have watched for four years and it is not a show I would have watched but the star was from Port Perry, which is about 15 minutes north of Oshawa where I live, so I gave it a chance and loved it, and am very happy that she is with Jacjk in the end.

I enjoyed watching Emily Van Camp for the past 4 years and wish her all the best in the future, really enjoyed tghe show and we are very proud in her accomplishment, andf thank you for the creators to make the finale what any true fan would want!! Thank you Bobbymoreless

Die you sod Die

By retsim1, May 04, 2015

I used to watch it and really liked it but near the end of season 2 it was getting stupid .Have only watched the odd episode after that it is finally over i will skip through a few episodes and then go to the ABC for finally putting an end to this drawn out saga that was going nowhere but down hill since season 3.

Petition

By JumarDimpas, May 04, 2015

please don't cut off this show,. I'm dying watching the twist and turn of every episode. Why are you doing this to all your viewers here in the Philippines. please don't cancel this one otherwise I will kill myself for sure. Just to get your attention that we are desperate and hopeless and we will never watch any CW show ever .

Strong Start Weak Progression

By sara1015, May 04, 2015

When the show began, it was all fun and games. The show had clear villains with a clear mission. Sure, it may have been soap opera-like at times, but what great drama isn't these days? Somehow the show lost its greatness. I'm not sure if it fell short because the writers ran out of ideas or what. But, I miss the first season.

Smh every gud show they cancel why Revenge i love this show been watching it since day 1!!

By IIMsFASH1ONxK1LLAI, May 02, 2015

CW pisses meh off like tf why are yhu ppl cancelin all tha gud shows this tha 3rd one smfh just like beauty and the beast/star crossed all three canceled sum BS!!

Bring Back the Glamour and old Characters

By canlestick, Apr 21, 2015

The key to bringing back the success to this show is to bring the glamour back and some of the characters back and make them humanizing - Daniel, Victorias husband, the little brother. I feel all died needlessly and were beloved characters. We all started watching the show for the good looking people, the glamour, and the intrigue. Now it's just turning into bad story lines and bad outfits to boot! What will Emily do with the bartender/cop? She made most sense with Daniel and they are such a cute couple in real life.moreless

Margaux

By Miaux, Mar 30, 2015

Could somebody pleeeeaaaseeee kill her already? She's not a propper "villian" like Victoria and she's seriously annoying!

I love the show but cut Margaux out already!

great show season 4 better then season 3 and 2 in fact season2 portly worse season it were some fans abode the series.

By robertkelly93, Mar 23, 2015

great show wouldn't mind end at end season 4 i don't mind short season 5

my all time favorite show!

By taraelaine87, Mar 16, 2015

I LOVED the first two seasons. . .I miss a few of the characters (mainly leading men) from the current season, but i still love the show. . .i hope it has several more seasons!

Its Not My Fav Anymore

By sharshar25, Mar 09, 2015

I used to love this show but has bored me the last season. Poor Jack needs to be cut a break and let him get Emily in the sack at least once!

Load More Reviews