Want to Keep Revolution On the Air?

By tokvarupptaget

Feb 13, 2014

This blog post has collected some great ways to make sure that Revolution does not go down to easy and maybe not at all: saverevolution.blogspot.com

For all of us militia fans out there that wants to see where they take the show next. Have a look and contribute!
  • Comments (12)
Add a Comment
In reply to :
  • ryanapomerleau Feb 25, 2015

I enjoy most of all the number one watched shows in north America so i would like to think i have good taste in tv series and revolution is got to be one of the best shows out there you guys are stupid 4 getting rid of this show please give the people what they want we want revolution if not NBC then fox cbs any where just make season 3 at l

• MarthaBarco Nov 03, 2014

Yes please bring it BACK

• carmelblader Oct 15, 2014

YES I WANT YOU TO KEEP THE SERIES "REVOLUTION" ON!

• knosher65 Sep 04, 2014

I really hope a network takes up Revolution. The love hate relationship between Munroe and Miles is great.

• SongbirdMusic49 May 28, 2014

The Networks seem to be dropping some really good shows just to replace them with some dumb shows that nobody watches an again those shows will be dropped. It's a cycle of stupidity imho. If they would just move the good shows to a better day and time slot, I believe they would see a big change and make the viewers happy at the same time. In the meantime, you might want to petition the network or networks that your favorite shows are on at change.org. I've seen people make a difference for example, more than 10,000 viewers helped "The Killing" get a 3rd season by signing a petition at change.org. Anyway, it's worth a shot, I think. I really hate seeing Revolution cancelled too. You know, Sunday through Thursday used to be filled with shows I watched, now I can't find hardly anything to watch. It's just a bunch of garbage! Peace, Diane

• kent76574 May 22, 2014

Yes. I would like to see it. I've watched every episode and am very unhappy with NBC.

• thomasvalenta May 22, 2014

this show is going away as so many before it because of corprate greed not just ratings... FIREFLY and CAPRICA come to mind, mindless entertainment that no one really likes seems to be the rage... just like the ending of this great series corprate big wigs want to control mindless individuals to believing the reality crap is what the public really likes... the reason it so popular is the money spent on that crap is minimal and the corprate sponcers of the shows are believing everything the industry is feeding them and rakeing in millions for nothing spent.... i wish we had some real tv personalities that would grow a set of balls and bring and keep riviting entertainment....

• Katiebug4861 Apr 22, 2014

Save Revolution!!!! Do whatever you have to do. Put it in a different time slot, on a different night, something. I don't understand why its ratings are low . . . In fact, I had no idea it was doing poorly until my friend saw a list of shows that were likely to be canceled. Which makes no sense at all. This is one of the very, very few shows over the years that I actually look forward to watching every week. And not just me, almost everyone I know loves Revolution.
    So the only explanation I can find to explain the ratings is that it has to be due to another hit show playing in the same time slot on a different network. Give it a season three, where it will have a chance to kick ass and pull more viewers in. The show moves fast enough to keep you interested and to filter out plot changes aren't pulling good ratings and replace them with ones that will. Ending the show after only two seasons would be a huge mistake, one that fans would crucify the network for.
    Hell, doesn't everybody want to see if Charlie and Monroe get together?

• alcalde Mar 10, 2014

The only thing that saves a show is Nielson ratings. Period. But I don't think Revolution is in as much danger as tv.com and Tim may suggest. Revolution is at 95% of the NBC scripted rating average right now at TVByTheNumbers.com, and usually shows at 90% or above are renewed. If the ratings don't collapse I think it has a good chance of renewal. The only issue is that shows today need at least 4 seasons for syndication. If a show gets three the production company will give it away if they have to to get to 4 and make the money back in syndication. This means renewing Revolution will almost certainly end up being for 2 seasons. Some people think the bar may be set higher for this reason; I remain unconvinced of that. I still think it's likely renewal, even if they move it to a different day for season 4.

• alcalde Oct 16, 2014

Well, so much for that prediction.... :-(

• Eunomiac Mar 07, 2014

I've been through too many of these failed "save my show" campaigns to think anything other than "oh, no, this means it really is over" when I see a new one.

Get your fix of "I'm Batman" Monroe while you still can, because the odds of a third season lie somewhere between zero and none.

• tokvarupptaget Mar 07, 2014

Unfortunately I believe you are right and that is a shame since there is no other show out there at the moment that can fill the void from this in my schedule. So For those that want to try I say let them. I did