Ghosts

Episode Reviews (7)

Great

Really?

By stekon, Apr 16, 2013

Why would the guy that is high ranked in DoD has a son as a sergeant (?) in Afganistan? FFs the dummest series ever...

A fucking USB flash drive?????????

By nelio21, Apr 11, 2013

This was the episode that made me thing why the fuck i'm still watching this series.

The pendents are a simple usb flash drive, that just made me laugh.

I'm gonna watch the full season till the end, but if they renew i'm sure as hell not gonna watch it.

Now I get it Stephen King is behind this! Not really but close

By doctorwho747, Apr 11, 2013

"This is the way the world ends, not with a bang, but a whimper" Eliot That is the last line of the poem that is in the first page of Stephen King's "The Stand" For those who don't know it it's one of his best books ever, and starts with a lethal plague wiping out most of the population except for maybe 1 percent who have an immunity. Those who are left find themselves in the middle of a war of good and evil. Now here we have Revolution, The world ended in a whimper of sorts, except rather than a plague the power goes out. and here we have our survivors finding themselves in a war of good and evil. This show,especially this episode is full of references to "The Stand" hell tha was the name of last returning episode" Before this episode Miles once referred himself and Charlie as Stu and Frannie Redmond, characters from The Stand" Than we get to this episode and Charlie and Nora walk into a library to get Jim Hudson(AKA Bill from the very missed show "Alphas!") just as he is giving what book to somebody? I'm sure I don't have to say it. This show now also has referenced not just The Stand but King's epic "The Dark Tower" series. For one the villain in many of King's books, most notably TS and The Dark Tower is Randall Flagg, a dark powerful evil that manifests himself as if he were a living being jumping from book to book, sometimes disguising himself, he uses different names, but the initials are always RF. Now here we have Randall Flynn! coincidence? I think not. As for TDT, that seven book series encompasses every thing in the universe, universes I should say, that King created, almost every novel he has written has something to do with Roland, the last Gunslinger, a band of Jedi like warriors who once existed in a great alternate universe called Mid-World, and his journey to The Tower to fight an evil that is trying to use it to fully destroy the universes. The power that holds the Tower called "The Beams" have been slowly but surely failing due to The Crimson King, King's and ours worst nightmare. Along the way Roland finds other people from our universe in different times but from NYC, and he recruits a few of them and trains them making them his band of warriors, his Ka-Tet. One could almost say that every supernatural evil that ever entered our world in King's books are due to the breaking down of The Beams and the cracks in the universes. Ok I got off track, so back to Revoloution, Randall Flynn wants to get in The Tower and Rachel wants to do everything she can to get their first and stop him. So does this make Rachel the Roland figure? sort of but when you think of the great warrior it's Miles who has been recruiting his own Ka-Tet along the way. Like Roland, Rachel(R names!) and Miles are trying to atone for mistakes they made had something to do with as King puts it "The World Moving On" or dying, so Rachel and Miles are both Roland(you know what that mean, sorry Nora) Ok thanks for reading!moreless

Ghosts

By TrueTvWatcher, Apr 06, 2013

Ghosts was a very intriguing episode of Revolution because there was great character growth and action scenes. It was sad to see Danny's funeral. Miles goes on his own mission and Charlie deals with things in her own rebellious ways. Randall pursues Rachel and there were many great scenes and dialog between them I liked the flash backs and learning more about what happened. I look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!

Its a tenner

By sremnes, Apr 03, 2013

Amazing episode, lots ofaction, and we are slowly figuring out what this is all about, and whats behind it. Glenn Morshower made a guest appearance wich was really cool, hope he pop up later as he seemed very sceptical about the power thing. The tower, say no more.

Revolution.

By Dec1964, Apr 02, 2013

Now i know why Randell is the way he is & Aaron sometimes i really wonder about you, making stupid mistakes with the pendants, now they have none. Another Fantastic Episode. Thumbs Up.