River Monsters

Show Reviews (5)

Superb

something to think about

By measureit, 22 hours ago

Love your show! I would love to see you using my new Fish Scale technology for any catch below 12 pound! Check out on my website . product is called Measure it Fish Scale. Cool new way to measure right off your smartphone and instantly braodcast to you friends on social media!

best job

By MatthewCarran, May 24, 2014

Mr Wade has the best job ever

Never knew.....

By Vivdrewa, Oct 20, 2013

Love the show, and the host Jeremy Wade. I can't believe the "monsters" he finds in lakes and rivers. What I like is I get to see the fish in relation to a man, which is much more educational than just looking at pictures.

Shark Week could learn a thing or two!

By polamnus, Jun 06, 2010

While I respect their researches, the "Shark Week" style journalism has grown very tiresome to long time Discovery Channel, et al, viewers. I think this is why this series has gelled with many of us. Keep up the great work. I've learned more from "River Monsters" than I have in years of Shark Week. No harm, no foul on "Shark Week" style programming, but this stuff has, to my experience, never been documented before in this fashion. Sure, there's some sensationalism edited in for viewership purposes, but ultimately, this series has educated me more than any Discovery/Animal Planet series has since I can remember. Keep it up! -AJMmoreless