Road Rules

By gracielove, Nov 10, 2012

LOVE!

Welcome Back Road Rules.

By TVmusicfan2008, Feb 16, 2007

Road Rules has to be my favorite show of all time. The action is great and they always pick a good selection of people. When this show went on Hiatus I was sad. Then, the show was picked up for a new season this year and I was glad. However, although it is still simliar to normal Road Rules, there are som man things to pick about. The whole online episodes stink because I can't watch them and the voting? It's ok though. Besides the new season, the show is awesome. Some of the missions are things I would NEVER want to do, but I still like to watch other people do them. Overall, AWESOME show.moreless

Welcome back!

By amauriel, Jan 30, 2007

Road Rules, along with The Real World, is one of the two original reality shows. Now, in its 14th season, Road Rules has a new format that will allow viewers to participate and they will have a say as to who stays and who goes.

For the first twelve seasons, Road Rules was at its best. The concept is simple. Rather than have 7 strangers live in a house and work together, Road Rules puts 6 strangers into an RV (or a boat in the case of the Semester at Sea season) to travel together. Over the course of the journey, they'll have an opportunity to make some cash in order to survive the trip.

Then, in its 13th season, Road Rules decided to become a Survivor-style elimination show where the cast members were forced to boot someone from the RV if they did not successfully complete two challenges in a row.

In any event, I will always remember Road Rules for its originality.moreless

Road Rules is back in 2007, catch the latest updates from the agency that books the cast at their blog - http://www.mm-agency.com/blog/

By MM_Agency, Nov 28, 2006

Road Rules will return in 2007 starting with the most infamous past cast members and will get voted off in real time by the viewers. The replacement cast maybe a new set of newbie Fresh Meat cast members or previous Real World Road Rulers.

To book any of these cast members for an appearance at your event check out http://www.mm-agency.com/

,MM Agency

Road rules RULES! =)

By nashps13, Aug 19, 2006

Road Rules is another awesome show that MTV came up with. The season gets better every time and this show like every other is all about the drama and the relationships. The people who plays in this show is so real and the challenges are even better! I mean this show is so much better than the Real World which is just about taping someone's life and "drama". I think that it is so lame and I just hate that show. Sorry to those of you that like it though but Road rules is the second best show on MTV besides Real Road Road Rules.moreless

this show always sucked

By CAPNDEL, Jul 07, 2006

this was the spin off to the real world. i personally never liked it. but then again i absolutely hate reality tv. the real world was all right the first couple of seasons but it went to crap shortly thereafter. the road rules show was supposed to be the same premise only the group of strangers hit the road and to perform stupid little tasks. i found the show difficult to watch. i am sure anyone with half a brain feels the same way.moreless

The ultimate traveling experience...right and I thought watching people apply for a job was better.

By hope_of_fear, May 20, 2006

Okay, so in this show you basically take a group of 6 six people and dump then in an RV. Then they do some challenges. Oh right...they get clues! This show shows how unoriginal MTV is, with "Real World" and "Road Rules" you wonder why they don't do, "Rain Watchers".

The show is during horrible.

By sakya23, Sep 19, 2005

I only saw the past season of the show and it was boring. There is no action. All you see on the show are young adults drinking and sleeping together. Good thing this show got yanked from MTV. I heard that the past seasons have been the best(Campus Crawl) but then every year they get worse and worse.

Road Rules was better BEFORE they started to vote people off the show!

By crazy8_2001, Aug 24, 2005

Take the Real World house, add wheels, subtract 2 housemates and you have Road Rules. In the beginning, the show was a hit. Seasons 1-4 were like the one before. Seasons 5-9 added another roadie, but had some of the same missions like sky diving and bungee jumping. Seasons 10-13 started the dreaded voting off process. If they lost one misson that was fine, but if the second one was lost, they would have to vote off someone and have someone replace them. The final season had the most "casualties". Three roadies were sent packing. So far MTV has yet to renew the program. Bunim-Murray productions is more than willing to go into production with more seasons, but it doesn't look good for Road Rules.moreless

a great show about people being stuck together on the road how cool!

By iloveaaronlohr, Jul 27, 2005

This show was the shizznit dude i luved road rules , i so just found out like yesterday that it was ended and i could not beleive my ears. thats crazi! that show was so cool.. way better then real world! besides derrick was hott!:)that show needs to come back fast!

Load More Reviews