Rob & Big

Show Reviews (33)

Great

One of the best reality shows!

By JohnDorian2, Jan 22, 2012

Rob and Big may be the best reality show of all time because it is actualy intertaining and you can watch the same episode more than once without getting sick of it

With the show revolved around funny and intertaining people and some how Rob D. still has funny thing to do(Rob Dyreks fantasy factory) this show deserves a 9.5/10

The adventures of a skateboarder, his bodyguard, and a menagerie of colorful characters.

By Makeavelli269, Dec 18, 2009

"Rob and Big" is the only reality show I have ever been able to stomach. Seriously.

I'll admit, Rob Dyrdek is a genuinely funny person. He's able to make people laugh without being offensive (at least most of the time). Furthermore, Rob doesn't really care about what people think of him; he just does whatever he thinks sounds cool to him. Getting a mini-horse, teaching his bulldog how to skate, creating an alter-ego named Bobby Light; there doesn't seem to be anything Rob won't do.

Also, underneath it all, Rob does seem to care about the other people around him; he dotes on Meaty and Mini-Horse, he was willing to give Drama a second chance as his assistant (but not before teaching Drama a lesson his way), and he seemed genuinely concerned about Big Black's health in one occasion.

Big Black is also able to balance out Rob as the voice of reason. He clearly sees the absurdity of most of Rob's plans, but is at least willing to go along with them (if not only to say "I told you so" on the occasion when Rob's plan backfires).

Basically, I thought "Rob and Big" was a good show. Rob's new show is okay, too, but it's just not the same without Big Black.moreless

The adventures of a Skater, a Body Guard, and a Cool Dog.

By anderson587, Jun 25, 2008

This show was one of my most Very Loved Shows, but it was cancelled too early due to Big becoming a father. Congrats to him, but, let me tell you more about the show.

The Show, was Perfect in every way. The Plots for the episodes were creative, and they had one of the most coolest dogs anyone could ever ask for. I was Sad when I heard this GREAT show was going to get Cancelled. But, Thanks to MTV and MTV2, they still air reruns of the show.

That is my review, thanks for reading and I'll see you later.

- a n d e r s o n 5 8 7moreless

One of the best moments...

By Neurotranz, Apr 29, 2008

One of my favorite scenes is when they get revenge on the Spiderman that threw his soda at the truck. They pull up on little mini-scooters in front of the Chinese Mann theater where Spiderman is perched on a light post and they blast him with the net gun.. Spidermans reaction of getting caught in the net while they speed away on there mopeds is priceless!! I so want one of those net guns!

Arg.. the word count so far is only at 80 so I'm rambling on here to get the 100 word minimum cleared. And... and... it's 100!moreless

Two men, their dog, and a mini-horse - what more could you ask for? A net gun, perhaps?

By darlingdarcy, Mar 24, 2008

"Rob and Big" is one of the few shows on MTV that doesn't revolve around huge parties or drinking, or drinking at huge parties. Rob is a spazzy skateboarder and keeps the entertainment coming, but the best thing about this show is his love for his friends, especially his best friend/bodyguard Big Black and his younger cousin, Drama. Rob is up for anything, and often his friends are his victims - Rob manages to hit everyone who comes to the house with a net gun, including those who live there.

Big Black goes along with Rob's schemes, often adding his own touch, like in the second season episode "Time Travel", Big dresses up in seventies gear, complete with afro, to fit in better if they do travel back in time. When their plan doesn't work, Rob mopes for a minutes, but Big cheers him up by smashing the time travel machine, once again proving why they are best friends.moreless

great show

By rockstarzoflove, Mar 20, 2008

this show is great and soo funny it's about a pro skater rob and his bodyguard big

and they just chill hang out, skate you know.......

the shows great and all but i yhink it will be better if they had some more girls in the show.... no they should get some girlfriends just like them it will be twice as funny

in the show thay have a dog and a horse robs assiant is his cousin drama rob & big kinda mess around with him to me they kind of treat him badly but that's just what i think of the show you guys have different opinions that finemoreless

People let me tell ya bout my best friend!

By TheNile24, Mar 06, 2008

Ok first things first, this show is hilarious. Really that is all I'd tell friends of mine if they'd never seen the show, then I'd tell them to go watch it. Although seeing as I need 100 words for this review I will go into detail. I think the best way to sum up the relationship between Rob & Big is that it is very similar to the relationship between J.D. & Turk on Scrubs(if you don't watch Scrubs or this show they are best friends to the point where it seems kinda gay but in a totally manly way). Every thing these two do somehow turns into comedy gold. From when they tried time travel to when they got a mini horse which they call mini horse. My favorite Rob & Big moment has to be when Rob was skating at a school or something and a security guard comes up and tells them to leave, so Rob tells him to let him have one more shot at a trick and if he nails it Big is gonna put his belly on him. So of course Rob sticks the trick and Big pulls him shirt up and puts his belly on the guy while saying "Imma put my belly on ya" man that was hilarious. So that's really all I've got to say about Rob & Big, if you haven't seen it go watch it, and for those who have seen it... Do work son.moreless

People let me tell ya about my best friend!

By sid1157, Feb 04, 2008

Oh this show is just so funny i love it. I cant help but laugh at the random crap they do. I think its funny that his body gaurd became his best friend! I loved when they got the puppy but i dont really like the pony because that thig is evil! I love how he spends his money on the most random stuff that he dosent really need and just acts on a whim. I like when big black trys to skate board and when they do really dumb stuff like i cant even explain...like when they paint portrits and all of that but this show is all around funny!moreless

People let me tell ya bout my best friend!

By Whizkid103, Feb 04, 2008

His a warm hearted fella who will love me to the end. Hmm? Oh, sorry! I was just singing the catchy Rob and Big theme song! This show is great! I kinda look like Rob, except 15. This show revolves around a pro skater, Rob Dyrdek. He has a body guard, who is also his best friends, Christoper "Black" Boyken. They just have fun! That's the whole point of this hit reality show.

It just chronicles their life.

Now, they do havesome roomates. Chris's cousin, Bam-Bam, and Rob's cousin Dhrama. As for pets, well, they hae their skatebording pit bull, Meaty, and a mini horse.....named Mini Horse.

Hey, we all have shows we don't want friends to know we watch. This show is mine.

I really do like this showmoreless

Load More Reviews