Rob

Good
7.4

Rob Schneider can't act

By MRJ12744, Jul 22, 2013

I had high hopes for this show. I mean it had Cheech from Cheech and Chong! So it has to be good right? Cheech can make you forget about the horrible writing, and below average acting of the res of the cast, he can't make up for Rob Schneider's horrible acting.

There's a reason this show was cancelled after one season

great great show

By AbdelkarimKar1, Jul 12, 2012

i really enjoyed the show ! it's very funny i lmao !!

THIS show ROCKs love it. its a must see. its like my family wedding but funnier

By MiguelMonterd, Mar 18, 2012

I never miss a episiode. The best new show of the year....

Rob is your TV to make you laugh

By kingbasil, Mar 15, 2012

I have always loved Rob Schneider's movies, he has this unique way of making you laugh unexpectedly. His comedies has some situations where you would never expect!

Having a sitcom is definitely a great thing for us, comedy lovers, we have to see Rob every week making us laugh.

In this comedy, he married a Mexican sweet hot woman and as we all know Mexicans love their families and the first episode was funny because they expected a great man for their daughter and they found.. well.. Rob!moreless

Not Funny

By MakubeX, Feb 12, 2012

The writing is simply horrible. Clich plots with un-clever turnouts and repetitive so called "jokes". With funnier shows like Mr. Sunshine and Mad Love cancelled, if there's any justice in this world, Rob will be cancelled by the end of the season as well.

Pleasantly Surprised

By afakirani, Jan 28, 2012

I have to say, in all honesty, I was a little skeptical about a show who's titular character would be played by Deuce Bigalow. But I honestly have to say, it's not a bad show. It helps that the supporting cast are all well suited to their roles. Schneider actually does a good job and it's refreshing that the humour isn't slapstick comedy. Parts of it are witty though I feel that the actors are still not fully into their roles. I think as the show progresses and as the scripts develop, the rapport between the characters will also start to mature. I'm actually looking forward to the next few episodes to see if they improve or not.moreless

Cheap humor

By JohnDorian2, Jan 21, 2012

Rob Schneider is not funny this show is a discrace to telivison it seems like it's mocking sitcoms with its bad plot and "miss" humor,if they keep it up this show won't even finish their season

Why??

By SarahGlass1, Jan 20, 2012

Cheech and Rob are sooo much funnier than you are scripting them on this show. Why such DULL humor from both of them??? They are BOTH soooo much funnier than this crap!!!! Great concept though.

not bad schneider

By DanielBrenes, Jan 14, 2012

this show is hilarious. i love that rob kind of took on a his real life situation. and i love it more that cheech is on this show... what a perfect pick up. this show gets my 2 thumbs up keep up the good laughs.