Junk in the Trunk

Episode Reviews (3)

Great

GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By RINx437LS, Mar 25, 2008

Best episode ever, I swear, if I could only watch 1 thing for the rest of my life, i'd be this freakin amazing masterpiece. Let's start with the 3th sketch. Some lady begins to go crazy amd smashes everything with a frying pan. The next sketch which I loved so much was "The 1 sided fist fights caught on film. the skit when optimus prime gets prostate cancer after finding blood in his urine was kinda weird. My most favorite sketch was BLOOPERS. The best freakin awsome. the pokemon sketch was how the spanish call it es fantastico. X-files sketch was silly. the david and Lou sketch was off the hook. I loved the 2nd take of it when the guy triped onto the car. that made me laugh so hard I almost wet my pants. The last on was incredable. Bloopers in space. when that guy was about to enter but the door closed on his UR, the robots falling was classic. A great episode created by the Genius Seth Green and Matt Senrich. (longest review ever)moreless

The episode that made me love robot chicken

By Chingtothay, Nov 17, 2007

Gotta admit, it's hard to find a show out there that actually makes me laugh these days. Popular comedy at the moment revolves around explicit language and as many sex jokes as possible. Whilst they also have a place in robot chicken, the show also takes the time to appeal to an audience with a far more unique lack of maturity by adding as many incredibly irrelevant 'random' sketches as possible, which is freakin' perfect.

For myself, this is the strongest episode from season 1 and an overall favourite of the show. From one sided fist fights to bulky costumes in 'bloopers in space' this episode was truly a tearjerker as i laughed that hard i couldn't hold my tears back, such a beautiful creation this show is. I love you robot chicken.

'Well, my name is george w bush and i approve this message',

Robot Chicken rules.moreless