Robotech: The Macross Saga

Show Reviews (3)

Great

absolutely wonderful,a good classic and a very good story.heheh not to mention the good mechs.a landmark anime for me.

By meia666, Jun 20, 2007

i love this anime for this is the very first anime that i have watched completely and i was completely hooked since then.from season one to season 3 and along with the other installations it has some good sountracks and some good story lines and along with its great animation for its time 1985 hehe remastered edition is good enough for me. i like the idea of turning jets into planes with arms and legs to a human like form of a robot its a nice idea.not to mention the intricate idea of using a love story in a chaotic senario.for me its a truly wonderful anime to watch.moreless

The show that literally developed Robotech. This has to be a classic in every word or form. If it had not been for this show Robotech could not exist!

By jmastertae, Nov 08, 2005

I just enjoy this anime it has many aspects that just reaps rewards. It has history, it has influence, and it has a story-line that goes beyond the norm. Since Robotech is technically a continuation of the Macross series than I would suggest watching it sit back and enjoy it.