Rocket Power

Show Reviews (75)

Great

Rocket Power Rocks!!! :) And remains one of my favorite cartoons to this day!!

By Zachary425-000, Feb 17, 2014

I've been watching Rocket Power since I was probably 5 or 6 and I still watch it on Cartoon on occasion. It is awesome show! I love everything about it. The story lines are great, the characters are interesting, the plots are generally pretty good, the animation is outstanding, and I like how it actually teaches life lessons as well! So you can actually learn stuff from this show too! I simply think that Rocket Power was one of the best cartoons they ever had and it will never get old to me! Always have and always will love it!!

Rocket Power is my 3rd favorite cartoon.

My top 5 favorite cartoons in order:

1. CatDog

2. Rocko's Modern Life

3. Rocket Power

4. The Wild Thornberrys &

5. Spongebob.

Rocket Power is an awesome show all the way! If you disagree with me, kiss my ass. I don't fucking care. :)moreless

Only got 7 words to say!

By Lyoko88, Mar 18, 2013

I only got 7 words to say: THEY GOT SAND IN THE POTATO SALAD!

Not a good show, strong contender for "the worst"

By Hitokiri369, Aug 04, 2012

I was born at the tail end of 1990 when things were rosy and before all of the awful things we were subjected to beginning in 2001. You know you've got to take the good with the bad though. One of those bad things was Rocket Power.

It holds the distinction of being created literally months before the end of the 90's. The 90's were extreme and they were awesome, but Rocket Power represents the gross misuse and inept interpretation of these concepts. I mean Rocket Power is an awful name. The show is kind of like a self parody and that is always how I viewed it. i remember viewing the premiere and watching the show in it's infancy, always knowing the show would be awful.

Believe me, I gave it a chance and I watched almost every episode, until I could take no more and my family got more cable channels. I guess it's noble that the show promoted sports and I was and am a fan of the EXTREME SPORTS. At the same time though, the characters that participated in these sports were consistenly portrayed as douche nozzles.

Let me be more specific. Pretty much every single character in the show is a tool, atleast half the time, if not most of the time. Maybe some people view this show with rose colored glasses, but honestly the characters try way too hard. Like others have pointed out they are bratty, arrogant, egotistical, shallow, shameless, and posers. It seems like when they try to be themselves, they are total jerks. The adults in the show seem to be slightly moronic. Now that I think about it they seem to be pretty aimless and shallow, which explains why some of the kids act like they do. The adults are far more likeable and respectable than the four main kids though.

Of special mention is Squid. I actually am from Kansas and he is a pretty realistic character. It's not unusual for someone from Kansas or someone like us to hang out with tool bags or jerks. We are easy going, but we don't let them tell us what to do, we don't let them put us down all the time, and we don't call them friends. We are open and we try everything, excepting that which is obviously overly dangerous with no reward and we aren't going to snowboard or surf all the time! Squid is spineless and pathetic and it seems to be the whole point of his existence, which is just depressing.

This show is ok or mildly entertaining at best. I have never enjoyed it and never called myself a fan, despite frequently watching it, even the reruns. As a child, or young teenager even, I watched it with contempt laughing only at each character's failures.

It taught me to not TRY to be cool, it taught me not to give in to peer pressure without due thought, it taught me how empty an existence the cool kids can live. So maybe the show is good in that sense. Like I said, ironic and a self parody right? If you truly enjoyed this show, and I hate to be judgemental here, but I think that says something about YOU.moreless

@marbles01

By cjarvis11, Jul 24, 2012

How dare you call a good 90's show "The worst." You know what? The only bad shows on Nick are the ones on right now. Don't you dare call this show "The worst on Nickelodeon." You obviously don't know what a classic cartoon is. The only thing you know is garbage cartoons. You unfortunately weren't blessed to be borned in the 90's and new crappy cartoons are brainwashing you.

One of Nick's worst shows.

By marbles01, Jul 20, 2012

Rocket Power has to be one of the very worst shows off of Nick. It's just one of those shows that's nearly impossible to enjoy. I can bearly write a review about it. My advice would basically be to stay away from it. The only reason the show gets a 2 is because of Ray and Tito. They are pretty much the only likable characters on the show. The kids are just plain out obnoxious, annoying and unlikable. I

don't feel the need to say anything else so I shall end my review here. Thanks for reading. This show sucks!! :)moreless

Awesome Show!

By SportsGentlemen, Mar 22, 2012

Let the Sports Gentlemen bring you back to your childhood with one of the best shows of all time! Chime in with some of your favorite Rocket Power memories!

This is a classic in late 1990's.

By Garfieldlover1, Nov 22, 2011

Please, guys who hate rocket power, if you want to hate a show hate fanboy and chum chum. This show is about cool dudes named tito and reggieriding on skateboards and doing other cool stuff. This is the coolest classic I've ever seen!

My rating: 9.0

If you seen Rugrats, Or the Wild Thornberries, You have seen Rocket Power.

By BlueMario1016, Nov 05, 2011

My 55th review after: "As told by Ginger"

Yet Another Klasky Csupo cartoon. This Cartoon is full of action but Medicore in my Opinion. It's about these four wacked Action Californian Kids who want to learn aggressive moves, and Become the best sport-players in California. This cartoon will get a C--. Here the results:

Voice-acting: A+ 9.5/10.0 Terrfic Voice-acting. Animation: C 6.0/10.0 Average and full of Bright Colors.

Graphics: D-- 4.0/10.0 Poor. The chracthers look Ugly.

Sound: D- 4.5/10.0 Bad Music with Decent Sound Effects. The music sounds like a Crummy 1960's Rock Music.

Dialouge: C- 5.5/10.0 "Squid! Squid!" What the heck is that? Do the kids really had to say that?

Lasting Appeal: 4.0/10.0 Ye5t Another cartoonn that has a Lasting Appeal so poor, that it will put you to Sleep!

Overall: C-- 5.2/10.0 A Medicore cartoon aired on Nick. This cartoon could have been sooooo much better!!!! I'm glad this cartoon got cancelled but they still air it on Nicktoons Network. Go watch it if you're a Fan. That's the end of my review. Good day Everyone.moreless

Wasn't the best Nicktoon,but was still good

By Woahwoah312, Oct 10, 2011

Klasky Csupo were great creators of great shows like Rugrats and Ahh!!!Real Monsters. However,this wasn't their best creation. Rocket Power is about four kids named Otto,Reggie,Squid and Sam,who skateboard and do a lot of sports. Now,like I said,this wasn't KC'S best creation,but was a good show. The characters were OK,but I didn't get into Sam. Seriously,why is he such a wuss at times? Lars was a jerk who teased Squid,and his voice sounds like a drunk version of Bullwinkle. Otto was another bad character. He was a trouble maker,who is selfish,and never listens to anybody. As for the animation,it's OK,but every character had weird designs. Eyes were too far from each other, and why does everyone have big mouths? I thought,however,the sports parts were awesome,and were saving the show's life. The humor is pretty dry,but can be funny at times. Overall,Rocket Power was a pretty good show,but wasn't the best,and could be boring at times. I think Rugrats is better than this.moreless

Load More Reviews