Rookie Blue

Show Reviews (47)

Great

SAM AND ANDY

By bjanes, Jul 09, 2014

If Sam and Andy do not stay together I will quit watching the show - give Nick someone else but let Sam and Andy play out. They are adults and have to learn to deal with adult relationships and feelings. Every couple struggle with certain things because men and women are very different, but let it grow and mature -

Great show!

By julie4, Jul 04, 2014

Love the cops in this show! If you're looking for another show with some great cop characters watch Reckless!

Nick & Andy?

By Danie-Simonne, Jun 03, 2014

Am I the only one that is disappointed that Andy broke up with Nick? I used to want Sam & Andy to be together until Nick & Andy became a couple. Nevertheless, I really enjoy the show and all the characters.

Season 5

By P3TE, May 20, 2014

Where's the new season? It started last night........

Loving this show

By Streetwalker, Apr 30, 2014

I started watching this because of Gail and Holly but I also love the rest of the show! It's great

Badges 2

By pigtailed_cutie, Mar 17, 2014

Badge?

By CliffordBreid, Aug 03, 2012

I only have one question, why don't they wear badges? This is the first police drama that I watched that the cops did not wear badges..

Your answer, Clifford:

Because they are Canadian cops. Most of the cop shows on TV are set in American cities where they wear badges on their uniforms but it's different here in Canada. The series is set in Toronto. That's the Toronto skyline you see in the opening when it says "Rookie Blue" and it often shows the CN Tower.

Even though it does not explicitly state it, the setting of the show is in Toronto. They often refer to Toronto streets and landmarks, and nearby Canadian towns like Timmins, and Scarborough. You occasionally see Canadian money as well.moreless

Best show ever

By jennyferbl, Jan 10, 2014

I just love this show its amazing!

AMAZING

By ssica97, Dec 27, 2013

honestly i was giving up on Canadian tv shows, it seemed that a lot of them were cheesy, predictable and unrelated but one day i heard of this rookie tv show so i looked it up watched an episode and absolutely fell in love with it. Thank you so much for such an amazing show that i look forward to every Thursday (when the episodes are on) and every season

Show sticks to its guns! (no pun intended)

By CraigMarano, Nov 07, 2013

Drama

Developing storyline

Fresh characters

Winning formula

The beat goes on

By mothernature1, Sep 13, 2013

we defiantly know Rookie blue will return on a cliff hanger Sam, Nick, Andy, Dove and Chloe and her unknown husband wow we'll have something to look forward too.

Load More Reviews