Roommates

Show Reviews (5)

Good
7.6

ONE OF THE BEST COMEDIES EVER!!!!

By scott4laughs, May 26, 2010

This is one of my all time favorite shows!!! This show is directed at the 18-25 year old demographic but easily appeals to thirty and forty year olds that enjoyed the show Friends.

It is right up there with Friends and How I Met Your Mother. I really wish the show would be allowed to continue. With the proper publicity it would become a hit. Not only are the characters funny, but they are interesting and there is real chemistry amoung the cast. Since there are so few good comedies on television anymore, the networks need to cultivate the few good ones with true potential. Please keep this show on TV.moreless

The story of a man who runs into his ultimate crush and moves in with her and her roommates. It follows the lives of those four people and the main characters weird best friend.

By jyarter, May 26, 2010

I liked the actors on this show and they are not to blame for the poor ratings it really is about the production and characterization. It has/had so much potential.

The laugh track is really annoying and the story's are poor retreads of other sitcoms before it. Very unoriginal.

The very few episodes I could sit thru were replete with embarrassing and sometimes off color ways that one could screw up their relationship with someone they secretly love with the help/hinderence of an incompetent and possibly unintelligent best friend.

Then the relationships of the roommates are strange at best. The other guy living in the apartment seems to be there just to fool with the main character. Again annoying at best. I like the two female characters and the main lead, but they need to tone down the really out there personalities. The female who is the crush is pretty much oblivious to life on this planet from a characterization point of view. Again annoying. This show could be fixed but needs help now if it is going to be. They really need to find other ways of moving the plot forward without making the characters seem unintelligent or spacey.

Thanks for reading...moreless

It was terrible, like Friends if it was in Hell. Canned laughter at jokes that aren't even funny. Didn't actually laugh during this whole sitcom.

By missemvy, May 26, 2010

The characters are shallow and weak, nothing intrigues me about them. This gives the viewer nothing to keep watching for.

The entire pilot seemed like it was trying so hard to impress and still failing, though it kept pretending like everything was fine.

Don't bother watching this unless you like terrible sitcoms. And I do mean terrible.

It's definitely no "How I Met Your Mother". The main character is needy and pathetic, infatuated with a girl he went to school with who he reconnects with in an elevator. He ends up moving into her apartment with her flatmates.

One of which is a chick who is overly snooty says she works in TV but is actually works in a coffee shop. The other is a witty sport-loving boy-next-door type. Overall I was not impressed.moreless

Great show

By M0h1o, Jun 20, 2009

It is too bad that the show was cancelled, I hope that the producers re-think their decision. but, frankly the show had some great scenes. in my personal point of view, I consider it as one of my favorite shows of the last couple of years.

I don't think that the cost of the show is too high for it to continue at least for the end of the season since there are few number of sets and small number of actors on it.

I really hope they re-open the show in the nearest future so that we dpon't forget the story.moreless