Rosemary & Thyme

Show Reviews (31)

Great

More PLEASE!!!

By cathyruppel, 22 hours ago

Just finished watching all the episodes on Netflix and loved absolutely every one of them. These two ladies complimented each other so well and the scenery was always breath taking. I was always trying to figure out "who dun it".

Please, oh please, give us more Laura and Rosemary.

Something for the over-50 female viewers

By Keriloo, Mar 10, 2015

How refreshing to watch two older, independent, intelligent women working harmoniously together to create a new life for themselves after loss and to solve murders, as only women can. We've had so many shows with two male partners - going all the way back to Holmes and Watson - now, at long last, we have this wonderful series, filmed in fabulous locations. Relying on botanical knowledge is a perfect accompaniment to solving murder too. Brilliant. Just wish that the Rosemary character wasn't quite so bossy and superior to Pam Ferris' lovely Laura. Felicity is in great shape, but the Laura character is the real woman in this show, as anyone who is female and over 50 knows. Thank you, Brian Eastman!moreless

Bring it Back!!!

By killermanjero, Feb 11, 2015

Brian Eastman and Clive Exton, please get together and bring this show back! There already is a following so much of the hard work is already done. Great entertainment, clever writing and the BEST scenery.

By jan133, Aug 05, 2014

One of my local pbs stations - KCET - 28 In Los Angeles is rerunning this show on sunday nites so i have been taping it - not in epsiode order but at least i am able to watch it - wish it would come back as PBS DOES run old tv shows

Bring it back

By michelemichael77, Jun 23, 2014

I love it so much! Please bring it back for some more.

Bring Them Back!!!

By donnabarnes1614, May 19, 2014

Please bring this series back atleast in special 2 hours episode form!!!

LOCATIONS IN ITALY

By KatiaSavioni, Sep 17, 2013

I would suggest you to come to Italy on the Borromee Islands in Lombardy, and then there are many other parks and gardens on the hills of "Brianza", which is an area not far from Milano, and, of course, Italy is full of wonderful locations. Please come and let me know, I would love to watch your TVcrew while working on new episodes!

This needs to come back

By Riahmaca, Dec 10, 2012

I just got finished watching the last episode. I got choked up cuz it was the last one.

I grew to care about these charectors and enjoyed the wonderful settings. Why did they end it?

It was beautiful and highly entertaining.

How do we get it to come back?

Make a MOVIE

By MeechyCakes, Nov 01, 2012

I love this show... Rosemary & Thyme and the King of Queens are the only 2 shows I own and watch daily... I think 3 seasons was not enough and I think a movie should be made.. :)

Load More Reviews